Chapter One: Where have you been?

EVA'S POV

'Not bad' I thought as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, putting finishing touches on my makeup.

'Come on Eva! What's taking so long?' shouted Amber. 

'Coming' I replied, as I grabbed my clutch bag and checked my reflection once again.

Earlier today Amber and I had decided that I needed to get myself dating again and the best way to do that was to have a girlie night out.  As I ran down the stairs, Amber appeared with a huge grin on her face. 'Damn girl, you look hot!' she stated.  

'Now do you remember the rules for tonight Eva?  Rule 1: You will talk to everyman that approaches you, whether you think he's hot or not.  Rule 2: Make sure you stick to rule one.  Rule 3: If he offers to take you home, take him up on his offer! You are the only 25 year old virgin I know and it's about time you changed that.  Rule 4:  Be safe. Here's some condoms just in case you get lucky tonight!  

Amber laughed while placed 3 condoms into my clutch.  'Remember Eva, no backing out! You promised we would do it my way for one week.  If it doesn't work then we go back to your boring way of just waiting to see whether Prince Charming comes along', she huffed. 

'Ok, ok' I laughed as I walked out of the house. 'One week, I promise.  Now let's go. We're wasting time when we could be partying!'

2 hrs later

'Shots Eva, come on.  Stop being such a bore.  Remember it's my way for a week' shouted Amber over the music.

I sighed as I turned to the bartender with a big grin on my face, '6 shots of sambucca please'

'Whoo hoo.  Let's party' shouted Eva as I laughed at her.  

I had to admit, I was having fun and well on my way to getting quite drunk.  Maybe I was a bit of a 'prude' as Amber put it and maybe it was time to loosen up. 

By the end of downing my third shot, I'd decided I was going to take the risk and see where the night took me. 

I grabbed hold of Amber's arm and dragged her onto the dance floor.  I closed my eyes and moved my body to the music.  I felt so free just dancing to the beat as I watched everyone around me grinding on each other.  I closed my eyes, flung my head back and started grinding to the music.  

I eventually opened my eyes and my gaze fell directly to the balcony in the VIP area of the club or should I say the man that stood there.  Even through the flashing lights of the club, I could feel the power radiating from this man.  At 6 4' he stood like a powerhouse.  As my eyes travelled up the length of his body I realised he was pure muscle.  His trousers fit snuggly against his defined thighs, his shirt stretched against his 8 pack and his jacket strained to accommodate his broad shoulders.  I hadn't even reached his face but already my body wanted to go and wrap itself around him.  As my eyes drifted to his lips, I groaned to myself – perfect.  I could feel my breathe quickening as my eyes took in his chiselled jaw line, sharp nose and then finally his eyes. 

ETHAN'S POV

If this was my brother's idea of a few quiet drinks, I dread to think what the extreme version would be.   

I grabbed my drink and walked over to the balcony of the club.  As my eyes scanned the dance floor they fell upon a stunning woman dancing on her own.  She was beautiful, there was no denying that.  I watched the muscles in her long legs flex as she moved her body up and down, as they disappeared under a tight fitting black dress with an open back.  I watched her hips grinding to the music as she moved side to side.  I felt my cock twitch at the thought of being in between her ass.  As my gazed travelled to her breasts, I took in a deep breath.  Even without a bra on I could see how good they looked and the way her hard nipples were straining against the dress.  Beautiful, as I imagined my tongue teasing them.  As she turned her back to me, I noticed her long black hair hitting just above her pert ass and I couldn't help but imagine having my hands through her hair, pulling it as I took her from behind.  Damn my dick was hard.   I watched as the light hit her face.  Wow, she was beautiful.  I watched as her eyes opened and land on me.  She slowly ran her eyes over every inch of me, getting me harder by the second.  I wanted her eyes on mine.  As our eyes eventually met, I realised one thing at the same time as my wolf – MINE. MATE.