Chapter 1

Hi my name is Kim Taeyhung. I am one of bts member. I am in the maknae line. As you knew w people like to ship us. Taejin taekook jikook. Know personally I like to ship vhope. Yes friends I am in love with hosoek. There is no one in the world as perfect as him. He probably only loves at me as a friend but I love him and want to be in a relationship with him. Jimin and jungkook got together last year and they have been so happy. Dad and mum were the first to get together. Namjin I mean that is. I have to finally seek help from my friends to help me out.

"Jimin jungkook can You please come here." I said. They came and we went out side to talk. "What up tae?" Jungkook said holding jimin a waist. "Guys I need help on-" I didn't get to finish when jikook said it together, "Hoseok we know the way you look at him is wow." I raise my eyebrow for them to continue. "Okay first of all you try way to hard Man. Hoseok has a kind heart but when he wants something he will have it no matter what." Jimin says and jungkook continues. "Show him how is boss tell him you need him or talk control always." After what they said I had an idea. "Thank you so much you guys are  brilliant." I say as I hug both of them.

I rush back inside and know what I have to do. Once you rejected me but this time you will beg for me.

____________________________________

Hoseok pov
I really do love Taeyhung but I am scared he doesn't love me and that if we go get together and break up it will ba awkward and bad for our team. I hate my life. Recently tae has tried to talk to me slot but I kind of ignore him after I rejected him. Wow look the door to my room is opening. In steps  Taehyung. Before coming to me he locked the door. He started to freak me out. He is walking over to me in a  sexy way and stars to unbutton his shirt and pulling it off, revealing his nice toned abs. "Taehyung what are you-" I was cut off with a warmth pinning me to the bed and soft lips that I have been dieing to taste from the start of my singing career. Taehyung my love.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey I am back. I love BTS  so much and thought about writing a fanfic. For all you love thristy A.R.M.Ys out there. Shh don't tell I am one of them. Thank you for reading and piece.

Love M