DARK ART

DARK ART

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ DARK ART SUMMARY

ASTRID ACOGRA-NEITH, a peer of Ben Solo, trained alongside him under the watchful eye of Luke Skywalker to become Jedi. Their bond went beyond comprehension, a connection so profound that even Luke couldn't fathom its depths. However, hidden beneath the surface, Astrid harbored a secret: a power that merged both light and dark within her.

AS BEN SUCCUMBED to the allure of the dark side, Astrid attempted to halt his descent. Yet, she witnessed his transformation, and the fate of Ben Solo and Luke Skywalker remained shrouded in uncertainty. In a desperate bid to protect her daughter, Astrid's mother, Katilona Acogra-Nieth, intervened, whisking her away to safety with an ancient and mysterious sleeping spell.

SEEKING REFUGEE in an enigmatic Ancient Temple hidden within the lush forests of Naboo, Astrid's slumber shielded her from the clutches of Snoke and the looming threat of the First Order. Unbeknownst to Astrid, the temple held not only the key to her protection but also untold secrets that could alter the course of the galaxy.

AS ASTRID SLEPT, Katilona grappled with the knowledge that Snoke coveted her daughter's unprecedented power. The destiny of the galaxy hung in the balance, and only Astrid possessed the unique abilities to bring balance or chaos.

MEANWHILE, BEN SOLO, now Kylo Ren, struggled with the lingering memories of the woman he loved and the friend he betrayed. Unbeknownst to him, Astrid's existence held the potential to redeem him from the shadows that consumed him.

IN "DARK ART" THE PAST intertwines with the present as the Force weaves its intricate tapestry. Astrid's journey becomes a pivotal force in the battle between light and dark, while the ancient temple's secrets gradually unveil themselves. Will Astrid's awakening mark the resurgence of hope, or will her power become the instrument of ultimate destruction?

As the First Order closes in, Kylo Ren senses a disturbance, a connection he cannot ignore. Little does he know, that the woman he swore to protect is the only one who can pull him back from the abyss. The fate of the galaxy rests on the dark arts that Astrid Acogra-Nieth carries within her.

 The fate of the galaxy rests on the dark arts that Astrid Acogra-Nieth carries within her