I'm The Creator Of Myself

Long day of busy  job,spending time with friends, chit chatting, happy  & sad, good mood & bad mood +  depression in between them =  very awesome finish of day right?.

I’m waiting for next day but nothing new gonna happen right ? Who knows.

But myself I’m clear  that it’s not gonna be a different day  until you would change your thoughts & spending.

 Have I satisfied enough?  Or want anything more ?

I deep inside want to change everything for me. The  peoples, surroundings, creatures & creations , the entire world for me. Isn’t it my selfishness?

 People say it,I don’t know care anymore- I repeat  I don’t care anymore.

This is my last chance to grew up  myself and show them what, who – I’m . What  myself want from the world orders. 

 What I made of is not just a Gene, myself a supernatural bread with rare combination. 

I not even gonna spend my precious time for any blady shits.its the time to wakeup,time to know myself,time to  work hard, time to be a master of my dreams.

Yes I became more powerful person with respecting eyes infront of me !

Expect,Expecting, Expectation.

These eyes give me the courage to make myself strong enough to compete. I’m not gonna loose you my gene of myself, I hardly want you, I hardly crying to get close to you more. I hardly working to  hug you close to my heart.

 With love – I Love Myself