Part 1: Staying Silent

I was just sitting there. Josh was trying to chat up Skye. Jerry was flirting with Jasmine. And Shaz, Kaci and Ethan were talking. But I was just sat there. I always did. Either listening to Skye's positivity, or hearing about Josh's latest girlfriend. Shaz noticed I was quiet and sighed.

"Hating life?" She asked grinning.

I nodded my head. It was painful. I only thought about suicide. I just wanted this shit life to end.

Kaci was staring at cuts on her arm.

"These are impressive" She noted, scratching them with her long nails.

I looked up. Kaci's cuts were very impressive. She would do it constantly, she started to slash over her cuts with her sharp nails. We were up town, in McDonalds. Ethan glanced at me. He never smiled. He was always sad. He wasn't telling us something. Skye started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I groaned.

"Nothing a Goth would find funny!" She squealed with laughter.

"Come on," Said Shaz.

"Share the joke."

Skye's eyes shone.

"Jasmine just told me Josh and Jerry fancy each other. No joke."

Everyone burst out laughing. Except me. Even the two victims thought it was funny.

Shaz gave me a look. She turned to the others.

"Need to talk to Meme." She said, leading me away.

She slumped me against the wall.

"What's wrong now?"

She asked, leaning on my shoulder.

"I feel suicidal" I murmured, looking away.

"Same here," She sighed.

"Why don't you go home, clear your thoughts."

And that's just what I did...