The Silver Spooners

Privileged. Spoiled. Rich. Self-obsessed. Stuck up. Born with a silver spoon in their mouths. The inner circle of Upper East Side royalty.

Klaudia Valzkovski: Residing queen of St. Laurence's School for Girls. This platinum-blonde beauty has been dancing (and Am-Ex charging) her way into the Upper East Side's heart. With boys falling at her feet and fabulous shoes, what more could she ask for? I know! For her major Daddy issues to go away.

Grey Donohough: Not only does Grey Donohough have perfect friends, perfect brunette hair, and a seemingly perfect family, but she also has a perfect boyfriend. Or so she thought. Rumor has it that Billiard bad-boy Brant Cavanna cheated on her with a leggy blonde at his sister's wedding and broke little Grey's heart. And rumor has it there's more to the story. Will she ever get over him and move on or will she crawl back to the backstabbing cheater she used to call her boyfriend?

Austen Calloway: With her strawberry blonde hair and long legs, you might as well call her Serena van der Woodsen. Austen has been ruling the  fashion scene of New York City for years. But when her unbelievable gorgeous sister Ivy comes back from college in California, she steals Austen's spotlight. Will Austen be able to overshadow her big-sis and re-conquer NYC or will she lose all the dignity she has left?

Maddox Wellington: Type A personality Maddox Wellington doesn't just have all her grades in order. She's also beautiful and a member of the Upper East Side's most exclusive society. But being besties with other NYC royalty means that a certain brown-haired Donohough is out of the question in the love department. Have you been watching too many Victoria Justice music videos, Mads? Kissing your best friend's brother will come back to bite you in the ass in the real world. Oh, but this is much worse than the real world, this is the Upper East Side. And nobody comes out from anything squeaky clean.

Newcomer Genevieve Manolo comes along and threatens to de-rail the entire hierchy of high school with her butter blonde hair and bright green eyes. But Gigi has bigger plans for herself then getting into their exclusive clique; to take over the entirety of the Upper East Side. She comes prepared for a fight but will she even have to? Looks like the silver spooners might just be destroying themselves.