Finally!

Finally!

Lilliaz's (confusing) Pov

__Flashback__

"Mommy, why can't we go to Freddy's?"

"Sweetie, we can't afford it, im sorry,"

"Oh.."

__Flashback end__

Now i can Finally go to Freddy's! Im old enough, i have enough money, and my parents allowed me too! I dont know why they didn't let me go in the first place, besides us not having enough money, but still!

I trace the newspaper with my finger, grabbing a red highlighter and circling the artical about the job. (Even though i have it, haha)

How fun! I get to work there and its my favorite place!

-20 Minuets Later brought to you by Sans's trumbone-

Well, not as exciting as i expected it to be, but still!

I glance up at the half lighten sign, breathing in the scent of pizza. I giggle and push the glass doors open. I was greeted with children's happy screams and angry yelling/complaining about the pizza. Damn, people just need to except the fact that not all pizza is good.

Pushing that topic aside, i look over my shoulder and see a man who i haven't seen in a while, Noah. He looks back at me, taking a moment to realize who it really was.

Noah's Pov

I see a girl with dyed dark blue hair walk in, her hair in a messy bun. It took me a second to realize it was my forever-best-friend, Lilliaz. I tackle-hug her, (dont judge my creativeness of words, baka!) squeezing her tightly.

Hopefully she doesn't get a job here, she doesn't know what the animatronics do at night.

Lilliaz's (still consfusing) Pov

Noah tackle-hugged me, squeezing the breath out if me. "N-noah, l-le-t go-ooo-o!"

"Sorryz, just so happy to see you," Noah does the nervous-scratching-the-back-of-neck thing. "So, are you working here?"

I roll my eyes at his stupidness, for not saying a simple 'hi'. "First of all, hi to you too motherfucker, second of all, yep! Its my first night and all that shit." I brush the dust off of my pants, remembering that i have to see the manager.

"Do you know what they d--" i cut him off by jogging to the office.

-10 Minuets Latee brought to you by Papyrus yelling at Sans to pick up his sock-

That manager was a real perv, Jesus Fucking Christ. He said im gonna work with someone else, i wonder who.

-Another time skip (because im time skip trash) brought to you by Muffet's spider donuts-

<Night 1, 12:00 AM>

I grab the hat off of my desk, slipping it on. I took out my bun, letting my hair flow freely. A pre-recorded tape suddenly turns on, making me jump out of my seat and hit the floor.

Did you really have to do that, phone? Whyyyy?!

I sit back on the chair, cautiously flipping threw the cameras. I just ignore all of the info he gives me, but something he says spikes my intrest.

(I dont know the lines, so i make up, okie? Okie) "The animatronics get a little, quirky, you could say, at night. They tend to move around and try to get to the main office, where you are right now,"

They try and get to where i am? Hmm..

"If they get in, lets just say, it won't be pleasant."

WHAT?!

I bring my knees up to my head, not knowing what to do.

Im gonna die, im gonna die, im gonna dieeeee~

I decide to keep going, closing both the right and left doors. Im scared. Really scared.

The power goes out.

Im dead. Definitely dead..

I will try to limit the time skips next time, just didn't wanna make dis too long. Baii? Baiii~!