Chapter 1: New Kid

Sarah's Pov!!

"Sarah!!! Get you butt down here! Your bus is here!!" Ugh so is this is why I live? To please my mom by doing chores? By getting bullied by the Popular girl at school, with the most awesomest name alive,which is Abbie? Am I turning Emo? Is it bad to like pain? Why does-,"Sarah if you dont come down here imma grab you by your hair and-," "Ok Im coming!" I yell to her. I grab my backpack and rush out the door before the witch stops me to run an errand for her.I walk to my school while my brother, Louis, is ahead of me. Pretending not to know me.(Like always), I mean im very unpopular and embarssing. No wonder why all my Ex-friends didnt want to be my friend. I finally get to school, and is walking to my locker. But right on cue Abbie comes. "Ew you Emo-mutant, Stop looking at me, your gonna make me vomit." "I-I-I,"  "Save it I dont wanna hear your lame excuses." She walks away with her tribe of popular kids following her. I grab my stuff and make my way up to my 1st peroid. All of a sudden I kind of get blinded by light, and bump into somebody. "Omg im so sorry, I didnt see you, I didnt mean to knock you over."An Irish Husky voice says to me. I get my vision back and see the most cutest boy I ever seen. His hair was a blondish-brownish color. His eyes a misture of green and blue. He flashes his cute dimpled smile at me. "Are you ok?" he asks. "Oh- im sorry, yeah im ok thank yyou." I reply back. "Ok good, dont need a beautiful girl like you get hurt." He smiles at me. My heart was beating so fast, hopefully he doesnt hear it. My knees all of a sudden feel like Jell-o. How can this one boy that I never seen before make me feel like this? "Do you know where room 14 is im kind of new here." he says. "Actually thats where im heading I will show you, I-If you want." I say. "Thanks I will Love that!" he answers. "And by the way my name is Niall, whats yours?" He asks me. "Sarah, my name is Sarah." " Wow a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he says.

                                                                       Niall's Pov!!

Omg act cool. Sarah is hecka pretty, With her red long hair and I love how it is curved in wards at the end. Her big brown eyes. Her perfect smile. Her perfect laugh. Wait, Do I fancy her? I think so. Why will a girl like that go with a guy like me? "Here we are." she stumbles out of her perfect pink lips. Play cool Bro.. "Ok good, um do you think you can show me around? Like you know like a tour?" i ask her. She giggles. "Im sorry I dont think im the right person, I hardly know it myself." She replies with her face the same color of her hair. "Of course you are! Pretty please???" I beg her. She starts to think for a while and just gives in. We walk in and I sit right next to her. 

                       Authors Note: Haii :) I will try to update at least everyday!! If I dont then im so sorry! By the way this is my first creation! Hopefully This book will attract your attention! :p Lets see just because im weird, Imma ask you people a question...... What is your favorite kind of soda???? Lol I always like making new friends. Well stay put because my next upload is tomorrow. See it then! XD