Sex.

And this is how it starts.
We sat in the back of my van, we did this daily and it always began like this. She takes her shoes off and sits there so beautifully, my shirt looks so good when it just hangs off her back.
God, everyone knows I'm in love with her. It's obvious. I'd do anything for this girl. Not a day goes by when I don't feel the need for her, when I don't crave her attention.
She always says "Use your hands in your spare time. I won't always be around." I know that. I know she's with him. So does everyone else. Because she's got a boyfriend anyway, its a constant reminder, she tells me every time. "We've only got one thing in common and its this tongue of mine" she says as she kisses my lips and slips her tongue inside of my mouth.
"I've got a boyfriend anyway Matty."
She's got a boyfriend anyway.

"Its only minutes before I drop you off. All we seem to do is talk about sex." I say glancing at her, but I repeat in my mind.
She's got a boyfriend anyway.
"I loved your friend when I saw his film, he's got a funny fave. But I like that 'cause he still looks cool."
She's got a boyfriend anyway.
Now we're on the bed in my room and I'm about to fill 'his' shoes, but says no. Its a reoccurring thing. As soon as we're about to fuck this happens she's says 'no'. She only ever sees me as a game. Something to play around with.
"In not trying to stop you love but if were gonna do anything we might as well just fuck." I tell her kissing her neck.
You've got your tongue pierced anyway
You in your hightops anyway
You in your skinny jeans anyway
You and your fit friends anyway
I'd take them all out any day
They've all got back combs anyway
You've all got boyfriends anyway.