💌 𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏

you were freezing to death. being the smart person you are, you forgot to bring your jumper from your room as you headed out on a date with your boyfriend, yanan.

the wind started to blow powerfully and snow fell quickly. you hated winter. it made your body ten times heavier because of the number of layers you would wear.

"(y/n)!"

you heard your boyfriend's voice from behind. he was wearing a very long, red coat and a matching red scarf. he waved as he smiled through the battle with snow.

you walked closer to him as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

it felt so warm.

now you guys were inside a warm restaurant. the lady handed you the menu and you quickly scanned the prices of the food.

"and make sure (y/n), just choose anything,"

he said, giving a quick smile.

just look at the food, not the price. don't be cheap.

listening to your boyfriend, you decided to choose chicken and sushi.

your boyfriend ordered when a text notification arrived.

wooseok
hey (y/n). what's up?

strange. wooseok would rarely text you unless it was homework or important. not suddenly on a random cold day. especially not when you were on a date with your boyfriend.

recalling your memory, you were confident that you told wooseok that you would be on a date today.

didn't i tell you i was going to go to a restaurant with yanan?

wooseok
lmao yeah.

then?

wooseok
i'm just bored.

you locked your phone as you sighed.
then another text notification arrived.

wookseok
use protection!

you giggled a bit when you saw your boyfriend stare right at you.

"everything good?"

he asks and you nod.

"just some idiot who's gigantic."

looking surprised, your boyfriend asks,

"why?"

you couldn't remember exactly why. like he didn't state anything in particular.

a strange atmosphere arrived. it was always the one that would happen after a fight. like the time when yanan forgot your birthday, or the time when yanan decided to buy a new car, or the time when yanan stole your phone.

it was normally yanan who would create this mood but today you don't think it was him. you think it must be you.

the food arrived and you guys ate silently.

"yanan?"

you ask suddenly as he stops eating.

"yes?"

"i'm sorry."

"got?"

"i don't know. i just am."

you were drinking your red wine when you felt something on your tongue.

it didn't taste nice so you took it out and saw something you would've never thought you would see.

something beautiful, precious and glorious.

a wedding ring.

"let's get married, (y/n)."