Chapter 1

"Baby, hurry! You need to get on your stage before it's too late!" Said Ballora

"Coming!" Baby said, rushing towards her stage.

Baby got on her stage, there we're a few tables, but no one sat at the tables though..

A few kids rushed in the room with Baby. Baby tilts her head.

"Heh, these kids are really energetic.. a little too energetic." Baby chuckles softly.

"Who wants icecream-" Baby was cut off by every kid rushing out the room, but soon filled with more kids.

"Why even try." Baby smiles.

There were 4 kids.. then 3, then 4 again, then 2.. then 1..

A little girl walked towards Baby, looking around.. looking worried.

"Daddy isn't watching" The little girl said quietly, and she glanced up at Baby, with her eyes widen. "Wow! I wonder why daddy wouldn't let me play with you, you're wonderful!"

"Aww, she's so sweet!" Baby thought to herself.

"Hey, where did the other children go?" The girl asked, scratching her head.

The little girl stepped closer.

"Never mind that.. Baby, lets play!" The girl yelled, getting closer.

"Hehe, Okay! But first-" Baby makes a balloon, and gives it to the little girl.

"Yay!" squealed the girl.

"How bout' some ice cream to go along with that balloon?"

The little girl nods, giggling loudly.. then.. Baby froze, and her music stopped.

"W-whats happening..?" Baby said in her mind.