Chapter 1

"Shadow, I'm sure we can talk this out," Sonic said, raising his hands in a gesture of surrender while backing away from the dark hedgehog, strongly hoping that Shadow wouldn't tear him to shreds like Eggman had predicted before he had thrown them into this tiny room.

However, it didn't seem that Shadow even understood him anymore as the dark hedgehog made no sign of acknowledging his words and kept on approaching him with a strange look on his face.

Sonic felt how his back hit the wall, his eyes immediately locking onto his drug-affected rival. He had no way of getting away from Shadow as the room was too small - Shadow could very easily catch him if he wanted to.

Because there were mere four feet of distance between them — and Shadow kept on gradually lessening this number.

But soon not even this small amount of space remained - two hand placed themselves at each side of his head, effectively trapping him between the wall and the ebony agent who was growling now. Sonic's ears instinctively flattened themselves against his head at the clear display of hostility, the blue hero anxiously awaiting Shadow's next move. He didn't want to hurt his friend but if Shadow attacked - he wouldn't hesitate to fight back.

Strangely, the ebony agent made no move to attack him. No. Instead Shadow just kept looking at him, almost like if he was studying him. Even the growling had changed to a soft rumble in the dark chest.

The blue hero blinked in confusion, his ears perking up again as he looked into his rival's eyes which weren't showing malice anymore. Now they were filled with something completely different — but Sonic didn't know what it was as he had never seen this emotion before.

Shadow's eyes narrowed slightly at the shared eye-contact, but otherwise his body language stayed the same.

"Shadow?" Sonic called out softly, keeping his voice low as he didn't wish to startle or anger the dark hedgehog somehow.

Sonic hoped Shadow would answer with something along the lines of 'What?' or just a simple 'Hm?' which seemed more realistic in his current state, but instead the dark hedgehog did something that Sonic wouldn't have expected even in his wildest dreams.

Shadow kissed him.

However, it wasn't that perfect movie kiss that you could see in a romantic movie, no — this was rough and animalistic.

Sonic made an incomprehensible startled noise at the back of his throat and attempted to pull away from the dark hedgehog — which proved to be impossible with him being trapped against the wall like this. Therefore, he resolved to using his hands —which had previously been pressed against his chest— to push against Shadow's chest in attempt to shove the dark hedgehog away.

But Shadow refused to move his body, his low growl of protest making this very clear to the cobalt hero. Instead the agent's hands left the wall to seize the hold of peach wrists and force them above their owner's head. Shadow pulled away briefly to fulfill this task and once that was done, he resumed the kiss — but this time he pressed flush against Sonic.

The blue hero whimpered at the rough treatment of his persona and started thrashing in the other's hold, trying to twist his wrists free from the iron hold of his dark rival. Shadow let out a low growl of disgruntlement at this, the hold at Sonic's wrists tightening even more in warning. However, the cobalt speedster just continued with his thrashing, not caring that his wrists were going to be horribly bruised the next day because of it.

Sonic gave few more attempts to twist his head away from the kiss, but because it was an impossible task at the moment, he had to settle for yelling into the lip-lock. "Ghado, stahp-!"