I'm steve harrington

"Will?" I heard my mom talking to her self again.After will went missing I haven't been able to sleep,at all.

I got dressed in my t-shirt and sweater over.It was a long sleeve to sorta cover my scars,I've been cutting since will disappeared.I grabbed my keys from the counter,gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and left out the door to my car.

I parked in the schools parking lot in front of the school,I locked my car,grabbed my book bag and headed inside the school.I grabbed will's 'have you seen me?' Paper,and a thumb tack.Pushing it.Holding back tears,I felt a group of eyes staring at me.Steve Harrington and his group,I look back and give a shy smile to Steve,he eyes me up and down,I blush an secure my book bag on my shoulder and walk to home room.

I never meant to take the pictures I was just observing.I just didn't like when I saw Steve with that Nancy girl,I mean she is pretty but I think I'm starting to get these feelings towards Steve.But I'm not gay or anything like that I mean I probably just wanna be friends.

I go to school the next day and walk into the red room to see the pictures more clearly.I dip them in the water and hang them up to dry and I repeat for the others.A girl walks  in ,"hey.." she said quietly,she looked at my pictures and gets a weird face,I freak out take them down and run out the red room to go home.

I walk to my car after 8th period and see Steve and his friends sitting on my cars trunk,"what's going on here?" I asked looking at Steve "Nicole saw some of your work and we just wanted to take a look." My heart started raising,"I-I don't know what your talking about," I tried to make it to the the drivers seat of my car but tommy grabbed my book bag,"hey give it back.." I said trying to sound angry but what was going on I just couldn't."Hmm let's see," Steve took out the pictures and passed them to tommy and everyone else,"yeah,these aren't creepy at all," the girl named carol said giving me a dirty look."I guess we're just gonna have take away his toy," he looked at me with smirk grabbing my camera.