Adopted by Lush-Laws

My name is Colby, Colby Lush-Laws.

I am 13 and years old and my birthday is on  February 29th.

Alot of people know me as, "Matthew and Nicks adopted neice"

Yep my uncles adopted me. my parents weren't...in shape of taking care of me exactly as you would put it. Let's just say their was a lot of drugs and alcohol involved. I never really got to know my parents. My uncle Nick is only 18 and then my Uncle Matthew is 24 (Sorry if I get the ages mixed up!!) years old. There is a big age difference but they love each other and I am alright with it.

I moved in with them last weekend but I was previously at my gram's house and it was always quiet, also the rug in the living room always smelled like Orange Juice no matter how many times you cleaned it. I told her I was moving out and she jumped up and "Hailed Satan" as she put it. Thats the fastest I have seen her move in 10 years.

I got on the plane to meet Uncle Nick and Matt.  Matt was my uncle then he started dating Nick so I call him Uncle too, he said I didn't have to but I didn't mind. It took about 10 hours or so on the plane to get to Los Angeles from Pittsburgh.  I arrived there at about 2pm. I decided to give Nick a ring since I had his cell. I started walking out and then I heard,  My heart will go on by Celine Dion, I snapped my head towards the direction of the ringtone and it was Nick and Matt signing autographs.

Nick signed that he had gotten a call and answered.

Uncle Nick: Helloooooooooooooo?
Me: Uncle Nick? It's me, Colby I uh, I see y'all and I am heading over okay?
Uncle Nick: Okay sounds great I will tell Uncle Matt what are you wearing?
Me: I am wearing the Beatles shirt y'all got me and my black skinnies.
Uncle Nick: Okay I think I see you heading towards us I will tell Uncle Matt.
Me: Okay Love you bye.
Uncle Nick: Love you too bye.

And with that I hung up. I saw Uncle Matts rainbow spike hat and happy expression as usual. I only get to see them on Christmas and Thanksgiving when they fly in. That is where they made the arrangement for me to stay with them permanently. I have only seen their house in vlogs and thats it.

I walked over to Uncle Matt and he thought I was a fan.

"Who shall I make this out too??" He chirped.

"Your neice, Colby. " I said

He looked up and handed the pen and picture to Nick and grabbed me in a bear hug.

"COL I MISSED YOU." He screamed causing people to stare and take pictures.

"I missed you too!!" I slightly yelled hugging back.

I let go and hugged Uncle Nick.

"Hey Uncle Nick." I said as I hugged him.

"Hey hon." He said back.

We let go and Uncle Matt decided to pull his camera out.

"We are leaving the Los Angeles airport with someone special!! My neice Colby!!" he screamed...again.

"Hiii!" I said as I launched myself onto Uncle Matts back.

He just smiled and started talkig on and on of how I am going to be living with them for now on. To say in the least I was quite surprised they actually took me in and adopted me.

"What do you want to do kiddo?" Uncle Matt said.

"Drop my things off and hang out with y'all." I said.

"That works!! We just need to give the lady the adoption papers. You have them right?" He asked.

"Er nope?" I lied sounding more like a question.