ένας

" if hot pockets are called hot pockets then why aren't they actually in pockets ? is it because then they would be cold ? Orr ? " Cel asked.

her best friend , Deja gave her this look.

" the fuck Cel ? i really worry about what goes on in your head sometimes. " 

" hey! it was an honest question. "

" uh no. it was a dumb one. "

Deja then stood up from the sand that was messy due to the baseball players that practiced here before her and Cel had arrived.

" i'm hungry hoe. let's go to whataburger and grab a meal. "

Cel shrugged her shoulders.

" cool. cool cool cool. "

then they walked over to the fast food place which only had taken 5 minutes considering it was right around the corner.

when they went inside , it wasn't as nearly as packed as it usually is. just a few people here and there.

" i'll order for us , you go get sauces and napkins and pick a seat for us to sit at. " Cel said to which Deja obeyed.

when Deja was done , she sat down and waited.

Deja thought the same thing as always , how can she be a 18 year old forever ? why couldn't she just have died when it was the right time to ? this is basically her 3rd year being 18 along with Cel but who was 19 instead.

the only good thing about being immortal was being a god. as in she has powers well specific ones anyway. of course Cel does too but that's her story to tell.

Deja got snapped out of her thoughts when she smelled that the greasy food had arrived.

oh and something else about the girls , they don't gain weight .. ever.

" eat up fat ass. " Cel snickered.

" bitch please. who's the one who ate not one but 3 fucking boxes of pizza on tuesday night ? "

" you. "

" oh right. i was also the one who kept crying and throwing up for the past 2 days. saying ' oh. my stomach hurts so much! i feel like i'm giving birth to triplets! " Deja says overdramatic.

Cel rolls her eyes.

" whatever. i don't care. "

they finished up their meals and was getting ready to leave until someone bumped into them.

" aye. my bad y'all. i was in a hurry to use the restroom. " the guy says with the tone of kindness.

" it all good in the hood yo. "

" that's great. what's y'all's names ? "

" why ? you a cop or something ? trying to hit on us ? cause if you are i swear -- " Deja rambled.

" no no. it's not that at all. i mean y'all ain't -- she's cute i mean -- . " the guy started going on also.