Scooping Day

???'s POV
"Aiden we have to help them, you remember what happened last time.." I hissed at him as we crawled into our hideout.
"I know what happened last time, how could I forget? But what would happen if we were to be caught?" Aiden questioned.
I stared at him for a few seconds.
"Then we get caught, and if we don't we get out of here with whoever they are." I answered, Aiden nodded.
"Ok Kaylah, we'll do it, for them..."

Chayton's POV
It's been hours since me and Kyra had been caught, everyone was here. Hannah and Ash were on my left while Ben and Lil were on my right. Lily looked paler than ever ( which is saying something cause lily can't get a tan and she's pale anyway) Hannah and Ash were struggling to loosen the bindings, Ben was just sitting there staring at nothing, and Kyra past out from all the worry. I could hear the thumping of metal coming closer to the room, the door swung open, there standing in the door way with a damn big smile was FF.
"Baby would like to borrow you ladies first but it's not scooping time yet, you can keep breathing for a few more hours." FF grumbled, Funtime foxy and him walked in. Funtime Foxy untied Hannah and Ash quickly, even with all the squirming they still managed to bind their hands again. FF walked over to me and Kyra and smiled.
"This one's the good girl, she should play nice." FF snickered, he untied me and Kyra. Foxy had to hold me down while FF tied Kyra up again, foxy dragged me over to Ben and lil and tied me to Ben while they took lily.
"Now you boys be good, while we take these girls to baby and have some fun." FF laughed as he dragged the girls out of the room. As the thumping got quieter so did the sounds of the girls screaming.
I sighed as my head fell, but then I heard shuffling in the room, i looked around and saw the boy and the girl from the day before. They crawled over to us and smiled, they undid the bindings and took off the gags.
"I'm Kaylah, this is Aiden..." she whispered.
"We're here to help you..." Aiden said.

Again guys sorry I had to finish the story in a different book on a different account but i would love it if you guys would show your support and maybe ideas for future stories in the comments below.
Cya
Kyra_Minecraft out💙