Missing You

Millie's POV

We just finished filming episode 8 of Stranger Things season 1. I have never been big on boys. But something changed. I felt something. Something I have never ever felt before. I don't know what it was but what I do know is that when Finn kissed me in the Hawkins Middle School cafeteria, i would never feel the same.

Finn's POV

I really hope the Duffer Brothers decide to film season 2 for Stranger things because I'm going to miss Millie. Since we first met during auditions, I thought she was the most beautiful I have ever seen. Yes, I know, she is WAY out of my league and she will never see me as more than just friends.

TIME SKIP

FINN'S POV

There are thoughts on season 2!!!  Millie and I don't hang out as much as we used too. She mostly just hangs out with Gaten, Noah, and Caleb. I really do want to hang out with them but I'm always really busy filming the new "It" remake. We are almost done filming it so I will get to hangout with Millie more. Which is good because she is a wonderful person inside and out. The next time I see her, I'm going to ask her to dinner so we could catch up. But I can't let Millie get to me. But she already did.

Mille's POV

YAYYYYY!! We might be filming a season two! I haven't seen Finn lately, but I wish I could. I haven't seen seen him since the kiss. Maybe he was grossed out and never wanted to see me ever again. Millie , stop jumping to conclusions. The next time I see him, I'll ask him to brunch or something like that. Ugh, I just miss him.

Hey! This is my new fanfic. it's not the greatest chapter, but it'll get better ! Thank you and I hope you enjoy !
- B