Day one How it all began

*Huff puff* "WE NEED YOU (Y/N)!!" A group of strangers yell at me while chasing me. "COME BACK HERE!!!" One man screamed, my legs were weak, I was sweaty and I haven't had anything to eat for the past few days.

         My name is (y/n) and my family was killed by someone or a group of people a few days ago, I came home to see their lifeless bodies laying around the house, I immediately left just with a bag full of food that I already ate, a bible and some clothes. Instead of going to an adoption Center I left the house, I don't want to be taken by a stranger. From there I ran, just trying to survive without police or anyone seeing me. But now I got caught in a group of people who say I can make good money with my body but I'm not stupid and i won't do such a thing. My only goal right now is to get away from them and my only goal in my life is to survive.

         Most of my family is dead or can't take care of me so I'm my own family. I also have to be a theft, if I need food, I have to steal money, I know it's a sin but I have to live by it.

         "(Y/N)!!!" I looked behind me to see the group closer to me and my speed is dying, I turn to run into an alleyway but from the rain I slipped and fell on my back, shoot. I looked back up to see them inching closer and I crabbed walked backwards until I hit a wall, my spine is in pain from the fall and Its hard to run, my life is done for. "Hehe" one guy said and he got closer to me, I closed my eyes not wanting to see his smirk. But out of nowhere *SMACK* I opened my eyes expecting to see a group of people towering over me but they're all on the ground groaning in pain. I looked up to see a man with his back facing towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked the mysterious man. He turned around to face me and his face didn't look very pleasing but at the same time, he looked kind of attractive?. "The name is Levi,(y/n)" how did he know my name?! Well probably from the news or some other source. "I've been looking for you" he-Levi added, I looked at him confused. "Before your father died, he texted me saying that if you ran away from home, it's up to me to find you and take care of you" he added, "stand" he told me and he held out his hand and I took it to help me up, my back was still in pain though.

"So my dad basically said for you to take care of me?" I asked him also excited so that way I don't have to live alone but yet, I don't remember my dad mentioning about a guy named Levi. "I was one of his friends that he trusted so much that he Told me to take care of you so with that being said, please trust me" he answered my question, I was so happy to live with someone again but, I've only met this guys a few seconds ago. "But, I don't know you, we've just met" I replied back. "(Y/n), trust me, I've known your dad for decades". I stared at him debating if I should I trust him. I looked up at his face and he started down at me, his face had serious written all over it. I nodded 'ok'. "Now come on, you look dirty so let's clean you up". He threw his leather jacket over me and walked me to his car that was only a few blocks away. We walked in the dark rain for a few minutes until he stopped in front of a black BMW. He unlocked it and we both got inside and he started to drive.

   "so why did my dad ask you to take care of me?' i questioned him breaking the silence. "me and your father have been good friends since middle school, i knew him better than my family and it was the same for him" he answered "oh" i responded, he started to drive. After minutes of complete silence in his car, we arrived to some nice and expensive looking apartments. we both got out and headed to his apartment that just below the lofts. He took out his keys that unlocked the front door and pushed it open. "welcome to your knew home (y/n)".