I don't want to!

Sylvie's POV
" If you don't become the artista princess you can get out of the house!" Mum shouted well I don't want to think of her as my mum. Believe me she use to be very kind and was a very good mum but she changed when dad passed away. I climbed out of the car and glanced around. Holding my violin in my hands and Snowbell on my heels I marched to the girls dorm. Well tried to. When I tried to go to the girl's dorm I went to the music room.
Glancing around I quickly took out my violin and starting playing Winter.  My sparkles filled up the room and people also slowly filled up the room. As I began to notice the people I stopped and my sparkles shattered.

I already decided to be a cold person because I don't want to loose focus. I quickly put my violin back in the case and after half a hour of marching around I finally found my dorm. I put my violin down on the table and called Snowbell over and cuddled with her. Just then the door opened revealing a very bubbly girl.

Skylar's POVI opened the well slammed the door open and saw a cute girl cuddling with a WOLF! HI! I screeched in her ears

Skylar's POV
I opened the well slammed the door open and saw a cute girl cuddling with a WOLF! HI! I screeched in her ears. I don't think she appreciates me screeching in her ear because she ignored me. Hi! What's your name? My name is Sora! I can see the new girl debating to tell me her name or not. Finally she replied "Sylvie Heartlilly".