Prologue

My lovable Mad Hatter, Tarrant Hightopp, and I are finally ready to take the next big step in this crazy relationship. A couple of months after the battle with the red queen, my Tarrant proposed to me and I screamed a yes then tackled him to the ground. That happened six months ago, and now it is the wedding of my dreams. All our dear friends are here, and Mirana, the white queen, is going to make us an official married couple. Oh! I am so nervous that I am pacing back 'n forth in my beautiful wedding dress. The dress is pure white, with diamonds on the bottom of the ballgown skirt, and it looks like flames. There are diamonds on the corset bust, and it looks stunning.

Nivens McTwisp, or white rabbit with a blue waist coat, informs me that everyone is ready for me, and I thank him. Taking deep breaths, I put my white veil over my dark sapphire blue hair this is curled in large ringlets. The breaths calm me down enough for me to grab my bouquet of blue roses without shaking.

Everyone in Underland is here for this wedding, which makes me want to run and hide away, but I hold my ground as I start walking down the aisle. I try not to focus on anyone, but my soon-to-be husband that is beautifully crazy. His crazy curly orange hair fits his raspberry colored tuxedo that is completely different than the traditional black 'n white tuxedo that most guys wear. He is still wearing that ridiculously big bow tie that he always wears, but the only difference in his whole outfit is that he isn't wearing his top hat. He smiles at me with a gap between his two front teeth showing, which makes me smile in return.

He grasps my white gloved hand, and we look at the white queen. The reception is beautiful, but the party is even better. Tarrant and I are just dancing our last slow dance as husband and wife, while everyone is dancing around us. We look into each other's eyes, and there is nothing but undying love that makes me go weak at the knees. I can never stop looking into those beautiful bright green eyes that hold a hint of craziness all the time. Without even realizing it, we both lean into each other until we are kissing again. All the Underlandians whistle and clap, but all of that slowly melts away until all that is left is the Hatter and myself. When we finally break apart from each other, I look into his eyes to see love, but there is small amount of lust that is gradually growing large by the minutes. Smiling up at him, we finish our dance, and I turn around at everyone that has attend.

"Thank you everyone for attending this wonderful day, and I hope you are all enjoying the party," I say with a crazy giggle at the end of my sentence. Well, when you live with the Hatter for a few months some of his characteristics rub off on you. Speaking of my husband, I feel him snake his arms around my waist from behind, which makes my smile grow even wider with happiness. Everyone cheers after my brief speech, and I hear some soft crazy chuckle behind me, as Tarrant places his chin on my shoulder.

"AnaBeth," he whispers in my ear, and I lean my head to the side slightly to see him better, "I think it is time to go to the Honeymoon."

"I think so, my love," I reply, and we head to our carriage that says 'Just Married' on the back. He helps me into the carriage while he gets into the vehicle behind me. Before we can leave, a blue cat with purple streaks yells at us to wait, as he quickly floats over to us. Somehow, he got Tarrant's top hat, again, and gives my husband his hat back, again. This has a déjà vu feeling, because he caresses the hat before disappearing like he did a few months back. Laughing lightly, I gently take the top hat from him and place it on his crazy head. He looks at me lovingly and kiss me again as the carriage starts moving away toward our honeymoon destination, which my new husband will not tell me where we are going.

"Will you tell me now, my love?" I ask him, but he only response with his famous crazy childlike smile. Pouting slightly, I lean into him and watch the landscape pass us by.

"You should get some rest, my crazy angel," he whispers to me, while he kisses my temple, "It will take a few hours to get to where we are going."

I nod my head, and slowly close my eyes. Listening to his heartbeat, I drift off to sleep, knowing he will be there when I wake up.

locked1I�p��,