Exploring Harry Potter life

THE BOOKS

Okay so this is my first book so please don't judge I am new at this okay!!!!!!Thanks!!!!!!!

                                                            Umibridge was furious she didn't know who he thought he was, sure he is the boy who lived and all that but that didn't give him any excuse to go spreading lies around Hogwarts. She needed a new way for him to stop those blood quills are useless from he will still go around spreading those nasty lies around. What she needed was something for her to expose all those lies he been saying that you-know-who is back, something that will get him in abacza(sorry don't know how to spell it, is the jail aright)she thought pacing back and forth in her office just as she paced the third time a small squared wall open just enough for her to fit in there. 

She crouched in and pick up the packet in there, got out of there and got of all the dust and looked at the tittles(okay I am goanna skip the tittles okay). As she finished reading the tittles her heart raced 100 miles per hour, this is just what she needed to expose Potter lies. She looked up at the celling and send thanks to whoever had send her those book.

She ran out her classroom as fast as her toad legs would take her to the great wall there as she was going there she made an important call to the ministry telling them to come over here cause she just found a away to expos the potters lies she spat out the name potters as if she it was a disies, well to them it probably was.

She made it in just as the ministry came in behind her all looking rather important she looked all around the hall were it all became quietly all of the second all of them looking at them questing Dumbolder  was about to talk when the doors open again in came Remus lupin, the weaesly, tonks and a dog(Sirius).

Disgusting people had no right to be part of my wiziarding world she thought well no problem she was goanna get ride of them all with the books to expose all the lies they been hiding oh the trouble they are goanna get she thought as she laugh evilly inside while smiling sweetly on the outside.

" as I was goanna say was that umibridge found something that she found and thought it was rather important to ah" he said as if he hated the idea that they were here " the minersty" gasp were heard around the room as some people looked shocked some had fear written on there faces the way it supposed to be she thought hotly they had a right to be fared other just had dislike in there faces for one reason:

they didn't like the ministry or in a other words the thought they were stupid and useless thinking that they are better than us as if they thought with hatred voiced threw the voice thoughts

"And these books aren't just about anybody" she told them " it is about a very special person" she explained with an well very evil smile that some people were backing up away with a same thought in there head what a crazy looking donkey wait what donkey, no idea were that came from what I meant was caracara looking toad not donkey or stupid Apollo cows even though she acted like one slow, ugly, and dum yup that is it.

" so who are the books about" a random person asked

"Well they are about" she counted leaving them in suppession of who could this wizard or muggle could be. Who it was, is very special " Harry potter" she said as every single person head turned to him.

"What are you talking about?." questioned a very confused harry.

Umibridge lifted the books up carefully as if they were very delicate gold" these books" she said as she finished reading all the books tittles.