Imagine

A/N: hey guys this one is for my sister hope you like it.

~Jordy's P.O.V~

I just got home from work and I see someone's shoes in the entrance 'who's shoes are these' I think to myself, so I grab my baseball bat, then I start walking in quietly and I see someone sitting on my couch "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE" I yell and make the person jump I notice it's just my boyfriend, jc "OMG, hey Jordy when did you get home?" he asked still trying to catch his breath "OMG jc how did you get into my house" I asked as he got up and came to me and gave me a kiss.

~jc's P.O.V~

I went to Jordy's house I knocked on the door a few times but no answer then I remembered she was at work so I got the spare key from under the floor mat and went in. So I was waiting for Jordy to get home so I just turned on the T.V. after 5 minutes someone yelled "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE" with that I jumped and said while trying to catch my breath "OMG, Jordy when did you get home?" I see her put her baseball bat down "OMG, jc how did you get into my house" she looked confused as I was walking to her and giving her a kiss.

~Jordy's P.O.V~

Whenever jc kisses me I still get the butterfly's in my stomach.

~jc's P.O.V~

Oh my god I love Jordy so much I think I'm going to ask her to marry me tonight.

~later that night (still jc's P.O.V)

So tonight I took Jordy out for dinner at a really nice restaurant and Jordy has no clue what's going to happen.

~Jordys P.O.V~

So tonight jc took me out to dinner and I have no idea what tonight will bring hopefully something good.

~jc's P.O.V~

So we ordered our food "what's going on and why won't you tell bebe" Jordy asked with the puppy dog eyes I looked at my watch and it said it was 6:30 then I looked at the door and saw Jordy and I's family walk in "right on time" I said after we finished greeting our family's I look at Jordy and say "Jordy I love you so much you treat my way better then you should and you got through all the hate from my fans" I get on my knee "will you marry me?" I was hoping she would say 'yes'.

~Jordys P.O.V~

I saw jc look at our family's then at me and said "Jordy I love so much you treat me way better then you should and you got through all the hate from my fans" then he got on his knee "will you marry me?" I was shocked all I could do was say "YES, YES ILL MARRY YOU!" he smiled and slid the ring on my finger and kissed me after our family congratulated us I saw my sister Abby and her boyfriend looking at the food on other peoples plates I laughed then Abby looked at me weirdly "what are you laughing at?" then I said "you twolook like some retards from looking at other peoples food" after I said that my mom said "come on Abby and Andy we better get you two some food before you eat your sister and someone's arm."

~THE END~

So Jordy and jc got married on January 16th and had 2 kids a boy named Josh and a girl named Jennifer.

A/N: hey hoped you liked it and if you want more tell me.