Chapter 1

Ellynn's POV

I walk to school in my galaxy converse in the peaceful morning. I live in the countryside, but I don't live that far away from the school, like only twenty minutes, so no that far. It was going pretty well until a few guys coming from behind me. I realize that it was the jocks that were my bullies going to once again, bully me.

"Nerd" one of them said while pushing me down. "Yeah, slut" Another one of them said while kicking me in the stomach repeatedly. They picked me up, and one by one slapped me. Once they were finished, one of them took my glasses off and punched me in the face, so hit that I could feel the black eye coming through me.They put my glasses on again and they left, and one of them turned around and said, "LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FAT WORTHLESS BITCH!!!" and came on their way. I started to cry, I don't understand why they bully me. Oh, in case you're wondering, my name is Ellynn Frost and I'm the school nerd. The top in my class, valedictorian. And, everyone in my class hates me. Well, except for my best friend Jamison. He's really sweet, but also badass. We have been best friends since the day we were born and I'm being serious. Because I'm 17 and he has the same birthday as me and we have been best friends for 17 years. Overall, he's a great friend. But, here's the thing. I'm actually a secret famous youtuber that everyone loves. I have about 2 million subsribers , 2 million on Twitter and Instagram combined, and overall, popular on the internet world. I wish I could live in the internet world, its a lot more fun than this living hell.

I was still in pain and lying on the ground but, I couldn't get up until someone came up to me and said, "Need a little help there?" I recognized that voice anywhere. Jamison.

"Sure if you could stop standing there and help me!" He chuckled. He took his arm out and reluctantly took it. And I was pulled up. "Thanks" "Don't mention it. And do you mind if I walked with you so we can talk." "No not at all. I would love to" I answered. I was telling the truth. After all, he is my friend.

Jamison's POV

Man, I feel really bad for Ellynn. I mean, she's the most sweetest, most beautiful girl you'll ever meet. She would be the perfect girl, any guy would fall for her. She has long dirty blonde hair that falls down to her lower back, ocean blue eyes, has cute glasses, and best of all, she's smart and super funny. I wish that people can stop being dicks and douches to her, because she didn't do anything wrong to them. I started to think where did they beat her this time, because her right eye is visible ugly color and her right cheek looks very red. "Um, Ellynn, where did the douches hit you this time?" I was hoping it wasnt that bad, because I've seen worse. "They hit me repeatedly in the stomach, punched me in the right eye, and slapped me repeatedly" "Did they call you any names?" "Fat, ugly, worthless, bitch, slut, and nerd" she croaked on the last word. She burst into tears. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back in circles, telling her its going to be ok. I love it when we hug, it sends me butterflies in my stomach. Wait, am I having a crush on her? I cant. It will ruin the 17 years of friendship and I want to keep that for a while. I looked at the clock on my phone, and I said 7:30. "Crap. Hey Ellynn we should get going. It's like 7:30" " Oh shit we should". We started to pick up the pace, and luckily we got to the school at 7:35. Thank god we don't live that far away. We went inside.

Once we got there Ellynn told me to go to my locker while she goes to the bathroom. I think its to change her makeup, I hope so. Because she didn't look so good and I didn't mean that in a bad way.

Ellynn's POV

I told Jamison that I'm going to the bathroom, but I didn't tell him what for. I need to change my makeup. I hope I don't look that bad I mean I'm ugly but, the bullies made them worse. Oh also, you are probably wondering, "Who are the bullies?" Well, they are junior football players named, Xander, Xavier, and Zayn. They are the most popular boys in the school. The girls are always falling for them, believe me. One of them is in my locker section and it sucks because Xander is the ladies man. Xavier is the main bully and the leader of the pack and Zayn, well, he is along for the ride so he doesn't do much. I took glasses off, and took my foundation and concealer and gently put it on. Yes, I put makeup on. I'm a nerd, but not a tomboy. When I was finished, it looked a lot better, like it's not really there. I grab my bag and meet Jamison. He had a simile on his face like a kid in a candy store. I guess he happy for some odd reason. "Ready to go?" "YASS" I exclaimed like a valley girl. He laughed and we were on our way to first hour.

Once we were there, we sat down into AP Calculus, my least favorite subject. Ok, stop thinking I'm this nerd who likes every damn subject. Just because I get straight A's doesn't mean that I like every subject and I like going to school. Not in a million years. I'm more in the creative arts section of our school, and it's a living hell here. Thank god I'm a senior this year and I can graduate out of this hell hole. It's a good thing because I'm going to University of Michigan to study in filming so I can live my dream of being a youtuber and go to Playlist and Digi which is going to be fun!!!. Meeting fans would be awesome as well

AP Calculus seemed to go super slow, maybe because its almost the year and we're not doing anything. I couldn't help but noticed that Jamison was staring at me for a good 20 minutes. It kinda made me uncomfortable. "Hey Jamison, can you stop staring at me" "Oh sorry" He quickly looked away. Awkward.

The day went fast than I thought it would be. The bell rang as I quickly jumped and zoomed out of the classroom. I was super happy because I need to record for a daily video with my lovely fans. No body knows that I do this for a living. Well, except for Jamison, and I tell everything to him. I was waiting for Jamison to come out so we can hang out together and make videos. We hang out every day and it's awesome.

I started to get anxious. Where the hell could he be?. My thought was answered when a 5'10 black hair kid looking like Jamison coming to me. I noticed that my glasses were coming down, so I pushed them up. Jamison was panting like a dog, and I knew he was out of breath, so I let him catch his breath. "Ready?" I asked. "Yup" Jamison said, popping the "p". "Leggo" I said, and we rolled out.

***

Jamison's POV

When we arrived at Ellynn's house, it's pretty huge. Well, considering that we live next door and we also live in the countryside, so life is great. We went inside and we straight up to Ellynn's room. I plopped on her bed, waiting for Ellynn to get her camera ready and her face and what-not. It usually takes her about an hour and it takes SOOO long. God, I wish she realized that I like her a lot. Wait a minute.

Ellynn's POV

I quickly start to get ready for the new video. I'm not so sure what to talk about, but that's why Jamison is here with me. He helps me with the topics and ideas. I run to the bathroom and get ready. I put my glasses of, and put my contacts in. I love those so much than my glasses. But I'm too chicken to use them for school. I redid my hair and put it in a fishtail braid. Being satisfied with my look, I ran back to my room, went to my dresser, and changed into a blue OBEY flowy tank top, grey sweatpants, and a emoji snapback. I went back to see an impatient Jamison. "About time too" "Shut up, a girl needs her time" A playfully punched his shoulder. He pretend to cry on my shoulder and then laughed. We then set up the camera and Lighting which took about 45 minutes. Jamison told me that we were doing a Q/A with P.O box opening thing. Great, boring stuff. Once, he was done, he was going to the mail office to gather some of the fan mail and I sent out a tweet.

"Tweet me some questions, going to be answering them in today's video and opening some fan mail"-@iHollywood.

It wasn't even five minutes and my notifications blew up. I took quite a few screenshots on my phone and I heard the front door open and here comes Jamison with a shit ton of mail. "I got the mail and you got the questions?" I nodded. "Lets get started!!"

Jamison hit the record button on the camera and plopped next to me on my bed and I yelled, "HELLO STRANGERS AND FRIENDS!!!! IHOLLYWOOD HERRRRR!!!!"Jesus, you're so damn loud ,god!" Jamison said. I laughed. And then continued on. "So, today I'm here with my partner in crime, JAM JAMISON!!!!" "HIIIIIII" Jamison exclaimed. "So today we is gonna do a Q/A and fan mail opening thingy. sooo yeah let's get to it!!"

***

"Okay, that's all we have for today. Until then, stay weird mah friends" I finished the video and started to edit. When we done, it was about 5 o'clock. It only takes me about half an hour to an hour, so it doesn't take that long for me to edit. When I was done, I uploaded the video. I went to the bathroom, and took my contacts off, changed into my Pjs, and went into my living room and plopped down onto the couch next to Jamison and we watched Netflix until three in the morning.

----------------------------

Okey dookie that's chapter 1, hoped you liked it! I tried to make it long and interesting. Soo Yaaaaah. I hope this is good because it took me most of my time. And I wrote a LOT! So in the mean time, Stay weird mah friends

-Scars_and_Hearts