butt secks

dedicated to trumantroye who uploaded it without me knowing anyways

And this is how it starts. Mootie moaned as shrek pulled down his jeans to reveal his throbbing length. Mootie knew he was ready for this though before he could do anything, Mr Spartacus jumped out from behind the curtain and started screaming. Then suddenly the windows bursts open and Robbie Rotten flies in, singing we are number one.

Mootie started to masturbate to the sound of Robbies voice that filled the room. Shrek was furious and slammed his dick into Mootie's asshole in absolute rage. Mootie screamed in ecstasy as he got fucked hard by the green male. Meanwhile, Robbie's voice still filled the room and Mr Spartacus now started to fuck himself cause he has no friends (Me). Shrek continued to fuck Mootie to the rhythm of we are number one and Mootie's moans in the same pitch as Robbie's voice.

Shreks movements began to become sloppier as he was close to his high. Mootie's moans were so loud and so high that Mr Spartacus could no longer handle it and cummed all over the curtain he came from. Mootie cummed onto the sheets, the sticky, warm substance covering the bed. Shrek cummed deep into Mootie's asshole, filling to the brim like how Brendon had filled Ryan's butt with milk.

And that was the moment Mootie realised, Shrek had not used a condom. Mootie was now pregnant with Shrek's child. Robbie and Mr Spartacus found this as their queue to leave the situation and to go back to Lazy Town where they could fuck each other in silence. Mootie cried in happiness and Shrek wiped away his tears.

"Shrek," Mootie breathed, "I need to tell you something".

"I fucked donkey. And trust me, he has layers".

Shrek sat on the edge of the bed in shock and mootie walked out of the room, still naked and made his way to Ruby's room.