Whutttt the fuuuk!

"Whoa!" Whuttt the fuuuk... Baby is that you?"
" Yea negro it's me! You thought you had me fooled didn't you? I bet you thought I wasn't gone find out about the lil' broad you brought home the other night?" (huh)
"You know, Sharronda... The bitch you had in my bed, our bed!"

~Shaking his head~
"Hold up! I'm trippin! I know my boy said this "gas" would have me on cloud nine, but I'm suited, booted, and on my way to the moon! I know good and well I aint hearing shit! I mean, I aint no scary dude and I don't believe in ghost, but I could have sworn I heard my baby's voice... I MUST be high!"
"Naw, Nigga, it's your conscious! remember that 2.50 platinum engagement ring you promised to buy me back in the day? What happened? Oh let me guess, another one of your foolish antics to get the pussy! The crazy thing is, I believed your lying
ass!"
"Baby wait! let me explain, see what happened was..."

"Baby wait my ass! How long did you think I was gone keep falling for your bullshit? and to make matters worse, the bitch wasn't even a dime, Ha! all you did was waist a beautiful erection! I hope it was worth it!"

"I'm saying baby, let me explain... wait! what am I saying? what am I doing? this weed really got me trippin! I'm starting to feel feverish... I think I need a drink..." ( gulp gulp gulp) ahh...that's better!" ( Man Joe, you really need to boss up cause you on some paranoid shit right about now)

"That's right nigga you should be scared! Cause if you only knew what I really want to do to your ass!"

(Word) Oh come on now get it together nigga! this shit aint real! It aint real!"

"Oh it's real nigga! As a matter of fact, it's real as fuck! Call the bank! Go ahead! check your bank account!"

"Baby, please don't tell me you hit a nigga in the pockets where it hurt the MOST!"

"Go ahead! Check your account!"

"dialing numbers~ ( 1800-855-0001) ~Chase Bank~ (please enter your password) Your account balance is Neg- 250.000 ((((whuttt! Oh hell naw))))

"Oh hell yea! nigga! see, l knew from jump, you wasn't gone do right by me so this entire time I've been setting you up! I had cameras installed in our bedroom and I put a tracking device on the Benz, and the  lil ' broad that had you screaming her name is really my cousin! She warned me that you was a bitch ass nigga when we first met! I guess I didn't have on my bitchassness radar, but ya see, the jokes on you! I'm gone buy that ring you promised me and the neck piece to go with it! And me and Cuz gone hit the town on you! and just so you know, I truly did love your stankin ass. All you had to do was keep it 💯 but you just couldn't! So while you're sitting in that chair wallowing in your sorrows, I'm on my way to the bank with my mini skirt high and my heels click clacking singing... Tina Turner, " What's love got ta do, got ta do, with it? What's love... but a second hand emotion..."