Chapter 1

Gil: hey bro get up it's 11 am, we are late!Do you remember we should go at airport because Tia Nadine is coming from Brazil!
Ney: yeah yeah I know I know!
Gil: If you know why you don't get up ? I know why you don't get  up because you want dream that girl who you ...
Ney: OMG GIL now i get up, happy ?
Gil: of course bro hahhah
2 hours later at airport
Ney : mãe!!! thank God you are back i missed  you so much !!
Nadine: Filho !! i missed you too. But first i want to talk with you about something important I hope you are understanding what I'm talking...
Ney: yes mom, but when we will back at home.
1 hour later
Nadine : so filho I want to talk about that girl who you love . It's already four years that you love that girl and I don't want see my son with a sad face. You should something Ney , if you really love her you should tell her. I know she is different than us because she is Italian, she has different culture etc.. but I don't care I'm sure you don't care too. I know that girl will change your life , she will love you so much and she protect you. But my son you have to do something, last month she break up with his boyfriend so you have chances.
Ney: mom mom  you  have repeated a thousand times this thing, mãe it's so difficult for me because she is strict with boys she doesn't trust them  but she has an awesome heart she is beautiful girl I don't know how to describe you. She changes my life she  made me change from an asshole  in a shy boy. Umberto  said she will come next month i hope I meet her , you don't know Umberto is helping me so much but I'm so stupid I don't know why  I can tell her everything, I'm sure she knows me but when she saw she ignores me so for this I'm so afraid . If she won't love me what will I do mãe?
Nadine:don't cry filho if you love her you will do it. You must only have patience. God will help you.
Ney:okay mom I'm so tired I should to go to bed tomorrow I have training at 9:00 am.boa noite mãe
Nadine: boa noite filho.
Who is that girl ? 🤔 why Neymar loves her so much ? If she know about this ? We Will see ....
guys this is my first story i hope you like it , if you don't tell me i won't never mind. and PLEASE READ MY STORY !!