Lufu: For fun

Hiro and Ashe are best friends. BRO MATES.  They are both studying in the same academy. Hiro is taller than Ashe but Ashe is more handsome than Hiro.

They both knew each other since Hiro's friends are actually the group of Ashe. They've known each other for more than 3 years now so they do know a lot of things to each other. They play dota 2, League of Legends, Basketball together.

One day, they met during the intramurals wherein Ashe played and won. As a prize for cheering his best friend, Ashe joined Hiro for a early celebration since they just won a game entering in to the final round. Hiro sucks in alcoholic drinks. He doesn't want any alcohol but since it is Ashe who invited him, he accepted it. Hiro has this secret feeling with Ashe. But it remain as secret since he doesn't want to break their friendship.

3 drinks and Hiro is already drunk. He doesn't want to drink that time but Ashe is so happy that time with his teammates and he doesn't want to disappoint him so he drink more until he broke down in to the floor. He fell asleep. Ashe bring Hiro to his Condo. The slummy and drunk Hiro seems so cute when he is sleeping. Ashe liked it. His lips are tempting the later to kiss it. So he did. It feels good. Ashe closed his eyes thinking that there is more pleasure than just kissing the drunk one. So he started kissing it harder and lustful. He suddenly stopped when he noticed the lips of Hiro is also moving.

"Oh!"
"Shit! you are kissing me?"
"Mmmmmm. Yeah?..."
"Do you want it more?"
"Yes."
Hiro pulled Ashe into the bed making Ashe shocked and unaware what will be the next thing to happen.

Hiro kissed Ashe like a baby wanting for a mother's milk. Ashe responded.
"Hmmm. Uuuhhhh."
"You're a good kisser"
"Let me kiss you more uhhhhh."

Hiro kissed Ashe into lips before going down. From neck to chest, Ashe keeps on rolling his eyes feeling the lustful taste of Hiro's tongue all over his body.

He keeps on moaning...
"Uhhhh, let me enter u Ashe."
"uuuuuhhhh. Please let's do that"

Ashe responded by opening his legs and thrusting his back to raise his asshole. Hiro quickly responded with a fast blow job leaving his lover saying his name

"Hiroooo. Uhhhh. Please enter me."

Hiro, entered his cock, his big cock.

"Uhhhh. You're so tight Ashe. Uhhhhh"
"Fuck me more Hiro! Fasterrrr. Uhhhh"

Hiro nearing for climax, he moaning a hard one making Ashe notice his climax.

Ashe suddenly push himself towards Hiro's front making his lover's cock filling his asshole. Hiro then burst his liquid inside Ashe's hole, feeling the heaven touch.

They stopped. And smiled to each other. "I love you Ashe"

"I love you too bro"

"Thanks for making me Happy Ashe."

They both fell asleep.

-end-
#Lufu