Zombie

Blackness surrounds me making me numb and blocking my vision. I feel something sticky all over me but I can't make my body move. It feels like something heavy is holding me down. Somewhere in the distance someone is screaming in agony. I tried to make a movement but it felt my joints were glued together. Then things started to get hazy as time passed and everything went still.                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My eyes flew open. Everything was blurred as my eyes began to adjust to the harsh lighting. I blinked and everything went clear. I stifled a scream as my hand flew to my mouth. I tried to cover my mouth, but my hand and fingers didn't want to cooperate with me. I looked down to see if I broke something but only to see the bone where my wrist met the palm of my hand. I screamed in terror. Where was my hand? What happened to it? Why don't I feel any pain? I looked over myself, seeing what was missing. A huge chunk was missing from my thighs, reveling  the bone. I touched it with my unharmed hand and shuddered. "What happened to me?" I thought as I traced my left side ribs. My hand flew to my face, running over where my jaw poked out. My left eye was blurred and my right could see the blood on the white tiled walls of the hospital I was in. 

Across from me was a unmade bed was shoved across the room. On top of it laid my best friend. She was looking down. She was missing half her body. It looked like it was shredded. The ending of her spine poked out. Her shirt melted into her skin. Her left lower arm had just bone, then went back to skin for her hand. Blood coated her body. Her jaw was missing as she made unheard screams. You could see the fear in her left eye. I wanted to go to her but I was still frozen in fear. I looked around looking for a door but I couldn't see one. If it was there, whoever did this made sure there wasn't an exit. My friend moved her arms around, helplessly. I begin to pick myself up when a wave of hunger hit me.

 I looked over to the corner and there was a girl, crying. She looked perfectly healthy. The most delicious smell hit me. I looked at the girl and all I could do is picture her as a tasty piece of steak. I liked my cracked lips and lunged forward. The girl sat up and scooted away from me, limping. I dragged myself over to her, an unnatural chuckle bursted from me. She screamed.

 "Please oh please don't..." She kept muttering.  

I turned my head looking at her. I couldn't wait to sneak my teeth in her yummy flesh. My best friend looked at her in hunger too, but since she couldn't move she began to cry. 

I looked at her. "Don't worry. I will share." I startled myself. My voice sounded so raw and creaky. 

She nodded and watched as I stalked the girl around the squared room. Blood was smeared everywhere. My hand lay across the bed, still twitching. I began to look around and I saw my best friend's lower half. The girl was looking for an escape as I was before. She couldn't find one. She leaned against the wall, crying in defeat. I smiled. My good hand traced her lips as I licked mine. She shuddered, inching herself away from me. I rested my other handless arm above her shoulder to keep her from moving away from me. I was thinking of how I was going to split this with my friend. She couldn't tell me what she wanted so I assumed she would just want the right side. 

I let my fingers trail down the girl's cheek, nicking it with my cracked nails. She bit her lip, making silent prayers. I leaned in, sniffing her pretty black hair. It smelt of blood and strawberries, the perfect combination. I licked her neck, tasting the sweet sweat that beaded down her skin. She curled up, getting goosebumps. My teeth scrapped against her very pale skin. She tried pushing me away, which only angered me. I glared at her as she whimpered giving up her feeble attempts at getting me off of her. In anger I chopped down hard on her neck, blood squirting across the room. The warm, sweetness trickled down my throat. I began to chew on the flesh that broke into my mouth. I walked away from her, swallowing. I felt like I was in heaven. The girl stood there, crying while holding pressure to her neck. The blood just kept going like a water fountain. I heard her fall to the ground. I laughed. It was perfect.