AAP HI TO HAI PAPA.....

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is for every daughter who always wanted to say it aloud
To every Father who always wished to listen

DAD, you're special, you're precious, you're LOVE

..................................................................................

Papa....

How beautiful were those days papa!......How wonderful was that  feeling  to wait for you to get back from office to tell you what all that I  have done all  day......the way you opened your tired arms to lift me up ....the way I used to rant my complaints about my friends and even on mom sometimes when I was not allowed to something.....the way I used to put up fights just with one strong belief that whatever happens you are there to solve it.....

Days passed or actually years passed, but Papa, even today, behind every fight I put up, I still have that one strong belief, and it's you.....

You know whenever people around me say Iam brave enough to tackle things you are the first thing that crosses my brain.....the way you handled me when I was all broken.....the way you made me understand things when I have taken steps all wrong......the way you made me strong is what Iam today.....

My flaws were also your assets, and for you, my mistakes were also my success...... I still wonder how you used to have faith in me when I have completely lost myself......but you know what your faith in me was what that pushed me not to give up in hard times.....

I still remember the way you used to console me when I was all shattered and couldn't cope up with my own self  ..... Your confidence in me was what made me strong enough to face the world....

I know you have sacrificed many things in your life for me......the adjustments you made just to give me a better life.....the pleasures you left away to give me a bright future your passions which you never shared with any one just to become a good father.....everything you lost somewhere trying to be a father, I wish to give  everything back......but how can I give you something when I always knew only to take from you.....

When I am happy, you smile....
When I am sad, you cried...
When I am quiet, you know....
Your one smile and one hug is what that lights up my life, dad....

There might be a man for whom I'll leave you for the rest of my life....but you will be the first person for whom I'll come back at any step of my life leaving everything behind .....because Papa if it isn't you it's never me.....

Aap hi to hai jis ne mujhe duniya dikhaya....
Aap hi to hai jis mujhe pyar sikhaya....
Aap hi to hai jis ne mujhe mushkilonse landna sikhaya....
Aap hi to hai mujhe jeena sikhaya.....
Aap hi to hai jis ki wajah se aaj Jo mai hu.....

Sab kuch AAP HI HAI PAPA....aur mera Sab kuch AAP KA HI HAI.......

Love ......

Yours and only yours, baby girl.....