The Thunder

Kenzie's P.O.V

Where am I? Why is it so dark in here? Wtf! Someone's laying next to me. Kenzie don't open your eyes, whatever you do don't open them!

BOMB!!

What was that OMFG what the hell is going on? I am I going crazy?

BOMB!

"Kenzie, Kenzie Wake up"

That voice sounds familiar.

BOMB!

"KENZIE WAKE UP"

"Let me go! Where am I? What's... Demi?"

"Kenzie, you were having a nightmare."

"Wait your saying it was all just a dream?"

"Yes, Kenz it was all just a dream. We are still on the bus"

"That's impossible. That was a very vivid dream. You got engaged to Wilmer and I went back to Ian. It wasn't just a dream. You are messing with my head. Dems."

"Wow, You never called me Dems before. You usually call me names and all but never Dems. You okay Kenzie?"

"This is not funny Dems!"

"I am going back to sleep.. Hopefully this part is just a dream"

"It's not a dream but okay"

Demi's P.O.V

"Demi, I think....." Zac stops talking once he looks at his sister than back to me. I am pretty sure he's thinking wrong.

"What the hell, Demi you slept with my sister?" Zac half yells. Told you he was thinking wrong.

"Shh, she's still sleeping" I say as I am getting out of bed and walking to him, " I didn't sleep with her, she got scared of the storm and came and slept on my bed."

"I am not sleeping. This is like déjà vu" huh? " I knew he was going to walk in here and think wrong. It happened in my dream too. And than he's going to ask you out later and I am going to get upset because we became really close and you went out with him but told me that it wasn't more than just one date"

"Ouch Demi that hurts"

"Shut up Dumb dumb it didn't happen"

"GUYS!"

"What?"

"Like I was saying. This already happened"

"No it hasn't Kenzie"

"Whatever. Will You just ask out Demi now before I throw up"

"Actually I don't want to ask out Demi, but I am sure Demi wants to say something"

"Dems?"

"Umm, it's nothing"

"sure, Demi tell her" I am going to kick his ass.

"Tell me what"

"Bye Dumb Dumb" Stupid Zac

"haha,she called you dumb dumb"

 "No, Dumb Dumb it was towards you not Kenz" seriously, I would never call her dumb

 "I am leaving, yall go back to "sleeping""

"WE WEREN'T SLEEPING TOGETHER" unison

"Yet"

"Shut up" unison

" I am going back to sleep"

"Me too"

Kenzie's P.O.V

What Just Happened? (The Sequel to My Supposed Nightmare )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें