Nulla

A/N: This is in Simon's P. O. V just so you don't get confused.

To simply put it, life sucks. And I think we've all figured it out.

It'll give you something you love and admire, something that'll be the reason you wake up at morning, and that you think about before you go to sleep. And then it will take it from you in the most cruel of ways.

It'll then convince you you are the reason it is gone from you. It will plant the seed of thought inside of your brain, and have it grow to have it's vines trap you, the spikes digging into your skin as you are unable to move. It will torture and torment you, making you want to die.

'It gets better!' They say 'Time will heal you' But, alas those are both lies. It never got any better for me. The haunting memory of my love dying right in front of me followed me wherever I went, the events unfolding in my brain and making me wish I had gone instead of her. And when it wasn't that, it was thoughts of her. Everything about her. She was so perfect in my eyes. I was merely overwhelmed with love for her.

And that is why I am here writing this. To tell people of the love story of the two of us. To show how much I, Simon Edward Minter, loved Venus Amelia Mars.