Chapter 1

This is my first punk Zayn fanfic so sorry if it sucks. Feel free to check out my others! If you do thanks it means a lot! I love you guys so much thank you! Okay that's all. Love you bye. -Bri

-------------------------

I sit on my luggage bags, at the corner bus station just off the campus of the college that I'm supposted to go to. I haven't seen one taxi drive by in the past twenty minutes.

By now, I was close to walking the rest of the way, but I don't because I don't know the area yet. The on;y reason I'm going to college is because my foster parents want nothing to do with me and decided to send me off, not even bothering to drive me.

I was used to being neglected by them, they only loved their first real child, and my younger foster brother, they didn't care for us girls. I wish I could take my little sister Kaylee with me, I felt so bad leaving her back there without me to protect her.

It's about 5 pm now and I find it hard to believe there aren't taxi's on a college campus at this time. Sighing as I stand up and grab my bag, I start to walk towards the main Hall of the campus.

I never noticed how big the place was, not until walking in the middle of it all and getting lost. Still walking around, I thought I neared my dorm twice, and as I struggled to find it it was getting later and darker.

I was about to give up when I finally saw a person. As we neared eachother, I saw there was two, and they didn't look friendly. Pretending I hadn't seen them, I turned the corner before we would've crossed eachother.

"Going somewhere?" A deep voice snarls, a hand gripping my arm and holding me back.

"My dorm." My left arm lets go of the luggage it was holding, my right hand doing the same.

"Seems like you're a little lost freshman, how about I help you." He steps toward me and the street light reflects lightly off his face, barely giving me the chance to take in what he looks like before he's interrupted.

"How about you leave her go, no one needs your shit." A tall, brown haired boy steps in front of me, blocking me from being able to see past him.

"No one called you over here mate, get lost." The tattooed boy that first approached me spits at the blonde one.

"Uh, mate, we got a bit of a problem here." The other tattoed boy glares at the first one, holding his phone out in front of him. The tan tattoed boy quickly reads whatevers on it before mutter profanities to himself.

"You got lucky freshman." The look he sends my way holds something in his eyes, sending chills down my spine. They quickly leave, vanishing into the dark like they were never even there.

"Um, thanks." I say to the older boy, picking up one of my bags that I dropped.

"No problem, just stay away from him alright? He's not good news, none of them are."

I nod before picking up another bag, seeing him pick up the two large ones. "I would only be able to tell him by his eyes, I didn't get to see him much."

"Good, just remember what I said alright?" Again I nod, before thanking him for getting my other bags.

"So what were you doing walking out here like this in the dark?"

"Trying to find my dorm, I've been walking out here for a while."

"What's your dorm?"

"Um, I think it's 286, Carnagee Hall."

"Oh wow, we've got a bit of walking." He shakily laughs, trying to lighten the mood, but there's an edge to his voice.

After about 10 minutes of fast walking, we finally made it too the third floor where my dorm room was.