Chapter 1

Talyah sits on the bus as it drives by,nothing but trees for the past few hours. Talyah didn't know what to occur the moment she reached her destination. When the bus jerked to a stop in front of the bus stop,Talyah grabbed her stuff and hopped off the bus along with the other passengers. The bus shut its doors as the last passengers walked off then drove off. No one noticed a flying eyeball flying closer and closer towards then. The eyeball then made itself known by zapping both the bus driver and the bus,turning it into stone. Then the eyeball flew away with the frozen bus and bus driver and took them to the Fearamid. Everyone was panicking and running around screaming as more of the eyeballs was coming after them. Talyah ran as fast as she could into the woods. She was looking back to make sure they were following her, but suddenly she tripped.

"Owww!!" She said.

She noticed a object not to far away from her leg.She went over to it and saw it was a book. It was red with a golden six finger hand on the front with a big black number four. She reached and picked it up.

"Wow!!!!!!" She said

She opened the book and began to read it. She flipped to one page with a triangle on it and began to read it.

She said, "Bill Cipher. The most powerful and dangerous creature I ever encountered. What ever you do never let him into your mind. Do not summon at all cost!!!! If he gains control, all is lost!!!!! Use the disablelizer gun to defeated him, but use it only when he is not in physical form."

Talyah was shocked at what she read about Bill, but then she realized why she was here. She ran to the Mystery Shack and before she opened the door, she heard noises coming from the inside of the shack. She sucked up her courage and opened the door.

TO BE CONTINUED TIL NEXT CHAPTER