Mr.Obrey lost in deep contemplation

Outside the porch on a warm mid-summer evening, 78 year old obrey sat on his rocking chair facing the fading rays of the setting sun lost in deep thoughts.If one looked at him they knew he was sad and had tears rolling deep inside him but he never did let his troubles out.He always let go a smile that was enough to make you smile back.
How he did so?
How he maintained his heavy heart All these years?
the mystery lies within him, back in the days when he was young one would always speak of what a gem of a person he was fun loving, filled with simplicity and a ready to help attitude which is what made him special from the other around him.sitting still as the rays of the sun gently hit his smiling face His wife who was 46 years old a slim and beautiful lady she just tapped him on his shoulders and said "obrey my dear what are you doing I hope you are not lost in those deep thoughts again" I think you just don't love me then she said with a slight raise in tone standing bending low. He looked at her all tears and replied in fumbled voice no my dear i do love you and got up slowly held his walking stick with one hand and Mecela for that was his wife's name she helped him with the other hand she was always loving and took great care of him . He told her in a soft voice I think I'll have a good cup of tea now. She said I won't mind making the tea for tea but promise me you will not get into all those sad regretting thoughts again saying so they just stepped inside the house he said to her you know it's hard I always feel like I have done something terrible.life had been really hard with me in the past before you could come into my life after you it was just a transformation for the better life would have never felt better without you Saying so he gave a leap and reached for the dining table dragged a chair out to sit on it she helped him to sit and said there you go my dear just give me five minutes and tea will be ready.he kept aside his walking stick while she went to the kitchen to make some tea .it was around quarter past three when he gazed on the clock that was on the wall.
just as she placed the tea on the dining table the door bell rang Mecela served obrey who was very fond of his tea he could sometime drink 3-4 cups and that would satisfy him one could see his energy flow reaching its heights when he drinks tea. But poor old man how much energy can he have now. Mecela served the cup of tea and went for the door.she was wondering who could it be at this time as she opened the door Lennit was standing with his laptop bag strapped around him and with a sweet bold voice he said hello Mrs. Stones is Mr. Stone at home she smiled and said yes he his having his tea. Lennit was a young handsome and energetic lad of 26 doing his higher studies in journalism and publication and Mr. Obrey was his professor in his college years back he was the student of the last batch to be taught by him. He went to the dining table and sat with Mr. Obrey and Mr. Obrey is always happy when someone comes to meet him he says to his wife give this young boy a cup of tea my dear by then Mecela had already poured out a cup of tea for herself and for lennit who had arrived lennit was busy with his work so he just came to complete his project a book that he wanted to publish while having tea he was telling Mr. Obrey he was inspired by him during his college days and wanted this project of his dedicated to him Mr.obrey seems happy and said there is nothing much in life son but if you insist and it makes you happy I'll tell you something interesting maybe after you write it down it will make mt heart light. Now Mecela said go easy on yourself dear she said as she picked up the empty tea cups off the table and leaving them in the kitchen she come's back and gave obrey a little kiss because she know what he about to say may leave or even see him shed tear drops.
she said while you two are talking I'll get the supper done, Saying so she goes into kitchen.he smiled at her and said that will be really good my dear.