Memories

Jason's job as Red Hood took him all over but this time it took him to Burnside and that ment Batgirl. He remembered the first time he met Batgirl. It was an autumn evening and the leaves were a beautiful yellow and orange. There was a party at Wayne Manor and he noticed she kept looking away from him. He thought she was nervous and maybe she even liked him. So he walked over and said"What's wrong Red?" She gave him a cold disappointed look."You'll never be Dick Grayson." *She said as she walked away. Remembering that day made him remember that he kinda liked her back then and maybe even now as he thought about it.

Barbara sat on the other side of town not knowing Jason as there but she had him on her mind none the less. She had given Dick his last chance some time ago and had moved on. Since she had been trying to find someone but no one really clicked with her. She had looked through her past to find possible candidates and even toyed with the idea of Tim Drake for a more. She realized the age difference was just too much between them even though if that wasn't a problam she'd probably go for him but she kept thinking. That is until she thought of Jason. Jason had always been in the back of her mind since she met him but never did anything about it because of Grayson. Ever since he came back as Red Hood she had seen him differently than before.

He was a good guy underneath his bad boy shell that she noticed cracked every time the two spoke. Barbara and Jason shared a bond no one else could ever hope to have with her. They were both victims of the Joker and his sadistic jokes. He had paralyzed her among other things she'd rather not think about and  killed Jason. Jason still hated the Joker even after he exacted his revenge and the next time they spoke she was gonna ask him why.

The two made their ways across town until they saw one another and met on a rooftop. "Jason?" Barbara asked.

To be continued......