Frozen Heart

Elsa Pov
"Elsa wake up!!!"Anna yells in my ears. I cover my ears and glares at her. " Sorry "she says nervously. I rolls my eyes and gets up. "Elsa just please talk to me "She cries tearfully. I look at her signaling her to leave,she simply nods then left. A tear escapes from my eyes I hate it when I am not talking to Anna it's just that I don't want to talk right now. I get my snowflake themed towel and heads to my shower. The sound of the water dripping is so comfortable and relaxing. After taking a bath I went to my walk in closet , I get my sky blue crop top and black shorts and a pair of my favorite blue converse. I didn't apply any make up because I don't want to look like a clown. Then, I walk downstairs to eat breakfast "morning elsa" uncle Stephen greets me, I smile at him and sits at the chair. "Good morning uncle!!" Anna shouts. I smile at my self, typical anna. "There's no need to shout anna" Uncle says " oh " anna smiles sheepishly. I am finish eating my chocolate pancakes and I'm gonna admit it was so tasty!! I bid goodbye to Uncle and heads to our garage I grab my keys and hops in my motorcycle. School here I go!!
A/N
HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I PROMISE NEXT TIME I'M GONNA MAKE IT LONG . WELL IT IS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE A STORY HERE . I'M SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS AND SPELLINGS HEHEHE BYE!!😊😊😊😉😉