Ravi: Jealousy

I was hanging out with VIXX at their dorm. I'm close friends with all of them but I'm dating a specific adorable rapper who goes by the name 'Ravi'. We've been dating for 6 months and sure there are ups and downs in our relationship but I'm thankful that we always try our best to make things work. For the past 6 months of our relationship, I've never really seen Ravi's jealous side and I was starting to think that perhaps he doesn't even have this side to him. Whenever I try to make him jealous, he always seems to shrug it off, as though he doesn't really care.

FLASHBACK 1-

"OH WHAT, you did not!!! I can't believe you pulled such a prank on him!" I burst out laughing with my colleague, Alex, who was recounting a hilarious prank he pulled on our supervisor. Ravi was supposed to pick me up from work today but he said he would be a little late, so I decided to stay in the office to chat with some of my colleagues, who started to leave one by one, seeing how it was starting to get late, leaving me alone with Alex. I didn't mind it though, he was a really good friend who never failed to make me laugh.

I saw someone looking at me from the corner of my eye and I immediately recognised that it was Ravi. I took the cue and stood up, preparing to leave.

"Hey, thanks for staying with me, I had so much fun. Next time you're planning to pull a prank, count me in." I chuckled once more at the prank that he told me and proceeded to give him a hug, as a friendly gesture. He pulled away and replied "Will do." before giving me a quick wink to symbolise our deal of pulling pranks together.

I was sure that Ravi saw our little hug and Alex's playful wink, but when I walked towards him, he just turned towards his phone to check the time.

"Ready to go grab dinner? I'm starving."

"That's all? Don't you have anything else to say?"

"Erm......I love you?"

".....NEVERMIND"

"WAIT what did I do this time??"

I swear, either he was really dense, or he was really hungry... Either ways, UGH.

END OF FLASHBACK-

I smiled at the memory while playing a video game with Hyuk. Sure, Ravi has that charismatic and manly side of him, which is really attractive and all, but underneath all that charisma, is an adorable, clumsy little boy, and that's really what made me fall for him, the fact that he's not simply the manly man that we all see on TV.

FLASHBACK 2-

"Don't you think he's hot?" I asked while showing Ravi a picture of another male idol, specifically of Minhyuk from BTOB. I showed him a shirtless picture of Minhyuk with all of his eight packs shining in all their glory and knowing how BTOB was really close to VIXX, I was hoping to get some reaction from Ravi.

"So, don't you think he's hot?" I asked again, seeing how Ravi was studying Minhyuk's picture intently.

"Hmmm, I think hyung's more of a cutie than a hottie though, have you seen his smile? It's really cute"

"But his abs!!!"

"Well, I guess if your definition of hot is abs then yeah sure, hyung's pretty hot."

"... What?" That was not the reaction I was hoping for, I was anticipating a "I'm hot too" or "My abs are better than his" but nope, I got a "hyung's pretty hot"........

"What do you mean 'what'? He deserves some credit man, I remember him working really hard for those abs. Oh yeah, I'm pretty close to him, we should meet up with him soon."