Barefoot Cinderella

Barefoot Cinderella

Walking through St' Louis at 4am is not the best nor is the safest thing to being do. I was dressed in a Channel designer formal dress with now slashes over, my teared face is a mess makeup ruined. First a little about myself well my name is Jalissa I am 18th with dirty blonde hair and average height + weight. My family is a wealthy brand. Anyways back to the story. I was lying on my bed scrolling through my Facebook with headphones in blasting One Direction (yea I like them, and so what if you don't) when out of no where a friends status caught my eye saying something about a party her friend has invited her too. I understand why my friend Kailah did not tell me about it coz she knew I would not be aloud to go to it without a driver and security watching my every move.

Still looking through my Facebook when I took out the headphones and looked in the mirror thinking what is a 18 yr old doing at home on a Friday night when her friend is going out to a house party. I quickly got a idea what if I went but just not tell my parents and just jump out the window. Scrubbing through all my clothes and dresses I found the one to wear it was Toryism Pink with glitter and red Peties, it was channel designer dress. It was perfect now just what to do about my parents. I leave my iPad and music playing while I exit the room and start to walk down the long spiral staircase that leads down to the main hall of the house. "Mom, mom where are you?" I speak out loud so she can hear whenever she was in the house. There was no reply so I decided to go into the kitchen and use the house phone which can be used to put a MIA over the house (the cleaners use it and also the chief to tell everyone something).

Convo between mom and daughter.

"Yes darling, i am here I can hear you. What can I help you with?"

"Mom I was gonna see if I could you go over to Kailah's to do some homework I needed to get done for Miss Dawson's class?"

"Yes sure darling, I will just go tell Wilson to drive you over there."

"it is okay, Kailah's mom will pick me up."

With that I walked out & up the stairs to my bedroom. Now if only I had old clothes and my old clothes to me were D&G trackers, some quickly pulled them out of my draw and threw them on getting my school bag and shoving books in it to make it look like we were actually gonna do homework.

I put the dress out in a large dress bag and put it out the window to land on the garden flowers and packing makeup and all too. I grabbed my other bag and walked out to go down the stairs and out the door. Whilst walking I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Kailah : Hey Kaiii, I am on my way to your place will be like 5 mins indeed your help.: :) :)

*beep beep* Jalissa : hey Ja, yea sure cool see you soon. To be honest we only lived like 5-10 mins away like Dallas to Leroy. I finally get to my best friends house and knock on the front door just to be let in by her mother Selena. "Hello miss Hartley, is Kailah in her bedroom?" " yes darling she is"

Making my through to her room I see her walk from the bathroom with her hair up in curls.

I follower in to her room and drop my bags down and pull out my dress and makeup, "wait are you serious ou are going Ja?" "could you help me with my makeup please?"