Chapter 1/The Invitation

It's up yay!!!! I've been wanting to do this one for a while because I love disney!!! This will be short because it's an intro really on how they're getting there.

Hera's pov

I'd just received a very interesting transmission from Commander Sato that I'm for once extremely excited about. I grabbed my com "I need everyone to report to the cockpit asap please." No sooner then 2 Minutes and everyone was here. "What's up Hera?" Kanan asked seeing my giddy face with a smile. "Sato has given us a break and for our service in the rebellion he is sending us to Disney World!" Kanan, Zeb, and Sabine seemed happy but Ezra looked for some reason confused. "Ezra honey what's wrong?" I asked in my motherly voice. "What's Disney World?" We all were speechless, what kid doesn't know about Disney World?!? I looked to Kanan silently asking for him to explain, he nodded. "Disney World is a place where family's go to have fun, it's peaceful. The founder of Disney World, Walt Disney forced the Empire to sign a peace treaty. They can't attack or arrest any wanted subjects in the area. Off world is a different story but inside is safe.  We stay in a hotel room and go to the parks. They have a four parks, the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and the Animal Kingdom. They have a lot of themed resort hotels like Pop Century, Art of Animation, the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and the Swan Inn. There are others but I won't name them." He said with a slight chuckle as he turned to me. "Where are we going to stay Here?" "The Coronado Springs Resort, with the dinning plan, park hopper tickets, and some extra spending money. We'll be leaving tomorrow so be packed by lunch time tomorrow. We come back to the rebellion in two weeks." We all discussed our basic plan but left details of the what it's like there for Ezra. We want this to be a surprise considering we're going to be there on his sweet sixteen. I can't wait to finally have a family vacation!

 I can't wait to finally have a family vacation!

More updates soon!

Col out🏰🏰🏰🏰🏰