In a world full of broken

" I don't need you asking me if i'm ok all the time or trying to make me smile! I don't need you! I don't need anyone!" he yelled at me. "You"re just scared! Scared to let me in! Scare to let anyone in for that matter! You think i am just going to hurt you like how you've been hurt so many times before! But i won't leave you and.... and i won't let you shut me out! i am not going to give up!" I scream back a waterfall of tears running down my face. "Why! Why do you stay!" He shouts as his eyes begin to water. " because.... because i love you." I manage to stutter the words out in such a light voice that i was beginning to think he didn't hear me. I stay staring down at my shoes as i wait for him to say something... anything. I look up to see that his face is inches from mine. He steps forward and holds my face in his hands.He pulls my face up to his and kisses me. It was a very deep and passionate kiss. Tears continue to stream down my face. He gently wipes them away and whispers "i love you too....and I always have". He takes me into his arms and we stand for a while oblivious to the world around us. We began walking to his car in silence. "Do you want me to drop you off at your house or..." he begins to ask. "No please don't go... can you stay with me?" i ask him desperately hoping he says yes. "Okay" he smirks and kisses my forehead. A million and one thoughts race through my mind as we drive to my house. When we finally make it to my house i unlock the door and sneak him up the stairs heading to my room keeping our eyes out for my mom. I open the door and quickly lock it behind me. He sits on the edge of my bed staring down at the palms of his hands. I walk over to my drawer and pull out my pj's. I open the door to the small restroom in my bedroom and close the door behind me. I stare blankly in the mirror for awhile not sure what to be feeling at this moment.. sadness?..happiness?...excitement?...confusion? After changing i go and sit myself next to him and slide my hand into his. He looks up at me and a small smile tugs at the corner of his lips, but you can see the pain behind his deep brown eyes. He releases my hand and lays himself down . I watch him as he stares up at the ceiling lost in his own thoughts. "Oh i just remembered something cool i have to show you" i say sounding like an overly excited child (like i always do). I walk towards my small wooden desk and switch my lamp off, our last source of light. I slip into bed, lay in his arms and watch a big smile spread across his face as he stares at the glow in the dark stars that completely cover my ceiling. "You are such a dork" He says with a laugh. The first laugh i've heard from him in a really long time. "you're just jealous" i say jokingly trying to suppress my giggles. "You're adorable" He says as he turns to face me. I begin to get nervous, and wonder if he notices me blushing. We stare deeply at each other for what seems like hours. He pulls me closer to him and i rest my head on his chest. It become harder and harder to keep my eyes open. Suddenly i open my eyes and see sunlight seeping through my bedroom window. I quickly sit up and grab my phone to check what time it is. I practically jump out of bed " We're going to be late for school!" i say frantically. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his arms. He grabs my face and gently kisses my lips. I suddenly forgot why i was worrying. I tear myself away from him and walk to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I choose a simple black tee shirt (that fits me a bit snug), a pair of torn up blue jeans, and finish off my look with my usual pair of black high top converse. I go to the restroom and change rather quickly. I click on my flat iron and brush my hair out while i wait for it to heat up. After just running my flat iron through my crazy wavy-curly mop i call hair, i brush my teeth and am out the door. He just watches me in what looks like amusement. "Okay i'm ready" i say with a smile. "Surprisingly you take less time than i do to get ready" he says with that laugh i love.