Joystick

This story is TOTALLY NOT the reason for not updating my other phanfic, no your lying ᕦ(⚆﹏⚆)ᕤ

ENJOY (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan's P.O.V.

I'm so horny! I think.

Phil has been playing video games for hours and I was off watching old Phil videos. Not a very good idea on me considering what we did when we were younger...

I walk in the loft as Phil wins another online Mario Kart 8 race. He jumps up in his cookie monster pj bottoms, blue and white star shirt and mitch-matched socks. And he was wearing his glasses.

God, Phil in his glasses. That's just makes me more hard...

"Ha! Take that DinoSawe582! You see that Dan? I kicked his ass!" Phil turns to me, his sky blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

Christ, Phil cursing is such a turn on...

"One more round!" Phil shouts as he wraps a blanket around his shoulders again and sits back on the ground to play another round of Mario Kart.

"Phil can we do something else?" I ask him. I walk behind him, sit on my feet and wrap my arms around his chest. I bury my face into his neck.

Mmm he smells so good...

"Dan! What are you doing?" He ask me, his deep voice vibrating in my ears.

I want him so bad...

Phil's P.O.V.

Dan's acting weird again.

And all I'm trying to do is beat this person in online Mario Kart 8 and here he comes tryi-

Is there something poking me in the back? A big something too...

Dan starts rubbing slowly against my back, making soft whimpering noises.

"Dan? You need something?" I ask him, exiting out of the game. Dan is more important than any video game. Especially when he's acting like this...

Dan takes off the blanket and slides his hands down my chest making sure to brush against my nipples. I groaned softly.

Dan get's so needy...

"I need your joystick, Daddy." He whispers as his hands slides under my pj bottoms.

Third P.O.V.

Dan slips his hand underneath Phil's boxers, wrapping his hand around his dick.

"Dan~ why are you horny?" Phil barely groans out as Dan slowly pumps Phil, head tilting back out of pleasure.

"Mmm~ I was watching some of your old videos and remembered all the fun times we had as teens~." Dan rubs his thumb on the head of Phil's dick, making him moan. Phil was pretty much fully hard now.