Snow Ball Fight

Cover Art Goes To The Artist

Keith shivers in the snow, he looks down at his phone to check the time.
'He running late,' he thought irritatedly, 'he's the one that set it all up.'

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, he's going to murder me." Lance said under his breath. He was rushing to his date with Keith. He had planned the whole day out, but sadly over slept causing him to be tardy

Keith looks around the area where he told him to meetup, a worried face appears as he quickly texted Lance [Where the hell are you?]

While Lance was running, he felt his phone go off. He came to stop at the road crossing, and looked at his messages. It was from Keith. [I'm so sorry, just a little bit down the road. I'll be there in like 5 minutes!] Lance puts his phone away, and continues his run to Keith.

Keith looked at his screen reading Lances message and put his phone away and waited for Lance. He sat on the cold bench and waited.

In the distance, Lance saw a familiar mullet boy. He sprinted as fast as his legs would take him, "KEITH IM HERE!!!" Lance was waving his hands like a maniac coming towards Keith. When he finally reached Keith, he was leaning against the bench, panting heavily.

Keith looks over at Lance panting heavily "Your late. If I knew you have been late I would have already gotten-" he was interupted by Lances lips Against his.

Lance's lips parted away from Keith's,
"I'm sorry, my fault that I was late. I'll try not to do that again." Lance runs his fingers through Keith's hair.

Keith chuckles a little as a small smile appears on his face "Sure." He said pulling away a little "so whats the plan?"

Lance eyes widen a little, "Oh right! Um let me check..." Lance stands up and pats himself down, trying to feel for a piece of paper. 'Where is it? Did I leave the list at home... oh god I did' Lance let's out a frustrated sign. He cusses under his breath.

Keith raised an eyebrow "whats wrong?" He asked Lance.

Lance buries his face into his hands,"I'm an idiot, I wrote down what I planned out for the day on a piece of paper. Me being me, forgot it at home."

Keith tilts his head and shook his head "Its alright. At least we are here together." 'Wow thats the most cheesy thing I have never said...well I have to blame this dork infront of me..' he thought as he smiles, then takes Lances hands away from his face and held them. "Lets just enjoy our time together."

Lance's face heated up, and smiles down at Keith. He squeezes Keith's hand, "Alright let's go for a walk through the park."

"Alright." Keith said as they both started walking to the park while holding hands.

There was a frosted bite in air, the boys noses and cheeks had a light pink hue to them. They arrived at park, but looked like they walked through the wardrobe into Narnia.

There were small children playing together, a small line to a coffee truck not far from them "Ill go get us some coffee." Keith said letting go on Lances hand and walks over to the truck.

Lance nods his head watches Keith leave his side, his felt empty and cold with Keith's hand. 'Get a grip man, he'll be right back' lance thought to himself. Lance turned his head and looked and the beautiful landscape. An idea struck his mind, and had an evil smirk on his face.

He heard a loud dark coming towrds him as a big golden retriever ran passed him, making him fall backwords.

"Elizabeth!" Called out a young woman with blond hair and brown eyes, running over with a pink leash in her hand. "Im so sorry sir are you alright?!" She asked as she quickly got ahold of her dog and hooks the leash to the dogs caller.