PENCIL MANIA

Ok everyone, just in case you didn't read the introduction, these are a series of stories that I wrote when I was about 7. I found them in a box the other day and thought I might put them up on here

P.S. I was a special child

P.P.S I have used the exact spelling that I used when I first wrote this

*******************************************************************************

Once there were two pencils named Fred and Ted. Fred and Ted had 101 enemys and 1 friend witch was each other and their enemys were every other piece of stationary in the pencil case. One day Fred and Ted decided to blow up the pencil case. Fred pulled 100,000 dinamite tubes out of his pocket and Ted pulled out 100,000 matches from his pocket. They lit all of the dinamite tubes then launched them at the pencil case. There was a small pop then a long silence until Fred and Ted saw an angry mob. Fred and Ted ran but Ted also decided to sing-Muma mia here I go again my my can't you just stop it! The mob were catching up to Fred and Ted until sudenly the two of them got picked up by a strong thing who started to draw with them. Fred and Ted luckly had 4 more tubes of dinamite and 4 matches. There was a loud BANG then plop, they were in a new pencil case full of thing that needed to be explored.

The End

************************************************************************

So that was word for word, letter for letter what I wrote when I was 7. I will post the other chapters later on :)

Stay cool!