Skwistok-- Dammit!

Skwisgaar peeked out into the hall from his room. He could account for everyone's whereabouts in the Haus, and there was a place he'd much rather be. Pickles was high as a kite in his room with some slut, and Nathan was writing a new song in the recording room (for the 3rd day in a row), and Murderface was in some "super important" meeting with Offdensen about his side band. The klokateers never cared about the boys personal lives. Finally, after about 5 minutes with Skwisgaar's head in the hallway, he took a step out. The floor was on his side tonight, it didn't make a sound. Although, he was only a few feet from Toki's door when he heard a sound of a completely different nature.

Moaning. Wait, what? From Toki's room?? Skwisgaar didn't care, of course. They'd never discussed the nature of their relationship, never defined it as exclusive. But Toki barely ever entertained the groupies, no matter how they pawed at him. Skwisgaar had been sure Toki would come whining to him about his own sluts. But Toki hadn't said a word, and Skwisgaar began to feel ill listening to the noises in Toki's room. He shook his head. These were not thoughts for Skwisgaar, Haver of many STD'S. No, that was Toki's job. The kid that shouted 'min kjærlighet' when they fucked. But no. It was him, standing in the hall, listening to Toki with some floozy. Maybe it was a mistake? Maybe it wasn't what he thought? He had to check, he had to know. But this anxiety! Not metal. Not at all metal.

                                                               X

He tapped on the door twice before entering quietly. He gaped, worst fears displayed in front of him. It was so much like the scene that he walked in with his mother when he was a young boy, that he cringed quite visibly. "i had to sees it to believes it." He turned and was out as soon as he could muster the strength to tear his eyes away. Terribly aroused, confused, and horrified, he fled the room, and tried not to look back.

                                                               X

He had been his room for almost 4 hours. It wasn't like he had hidden. He was sure Toki was going to come right after him. It seemed as though that wasn't the plan, though. He was just about to give up and seek Toki out when his door opened slightly. "Toki?" It was the brunette. "Hey, Skwis, the guys just wanteds to asks if you wanted to joins us for hookers and icecreams. Maybe we skips de hookers though, have our own funs insteads?" "Why bother? Apparently we just fuck anyone now!" "Whats you means Skwis?" "Don't calls me that! I saws you wit' de sluts last night." "I knows. You shouldntsve lefts, coulda beens better." Skwisgaar harrumphed and turned away from Toki. "You mads at me? For sleepingks wit' de sluts? Why, Skwis?" "Didn'ts know we was 'llowed to does dat." "You was.. thoughts we was exclusives? And you was okays wit' dats?" "I don'ts know. Thoughts I could keep you satisfied by myselfs." "Didn't know yous was such a lady, Skwisgaar." Toki murmured. "Nots. You can fucks all de ladies yous likings." Toki smiled and pulled Skwisgaar into a hug. "Nej... I've got to keep my tiste happy, ja?" Skwisgaar shoved him. Toki cupped his hand around Skwisgaar's face.  "You need tampons from de food library?" Toki chuckled and Skwisgaar just sighed, ready for whenever Toki was going to say what he meant. Toki sighed too and leaned closer to him. "Jeg elsker deg, Skwisgaar. Og hvis ikke sove med tispene kommer til å gjøre deg lykkelig, vil jeg gjøre det." Skwisgaar may have been feeling a little different lately, but he supposed that was what love did to a guy. Dammit! This was the first time Toki said I love you and he wasn't going to make a big deal. "Knulla dig, Toki.

Du är en sådan dildo."  "Dette er ikke brutal i det hele tatt, Skwisgaar. Ikke engang prøve."