Love Ain't For Suckers

**Chapter 1 **

             Kaykay pov :

The bell rings as i sit in Mr. Robert's class.  Im too happy that this is my last period.  August glances at me trying to act like he ain't staring at me ,  shit i want his sexy ass to be  staring at me  . August is too fine with his juicy lips ,curly ass hair , sleepy eyes,  unique style.  He is my dream nigga,  we both know we like each other but we alwase frunting nshit.  I glance back at his sexy ass tryna act like i wasn't staring,  shyt im not tryna come out like a thirsty hoe. 

I walk to my locker trying to get my stuff and go.  Then Jackson this annoying ass boy that been tryna holler at me for the longest stops me and says " Damn shawty you looking to good to day " I look at the nigga like he done lost his goddamn mind.  " Jackson didnt i tell your creepy ass to stop fucking talking to me damn you is thirstier then a motherfucker!  Hop of my dick my nigga "

I get in the house and i ain't surprise to see my momma not home.  I go to the fridge and there ain't nothing there to eat. "What the fuck is mfers sou pose to eat " .  I grab my shoes and purse and ran down the stairs and started walking To Bills .  As im bouta cross the street   my homegirl  Tavia comes up to me.  " Kaykay where you bouta go? " Gurl im bouta go to Bills there ain't shyt to eat at my house and my momma ain't home as usual.  Gurl  before you go i just herd from Kelvin that theres this big ass party tomorrow and it boutta be popping.  Tavia you know what happen to the last party Kelvin dump ass invited us , mfers almost got shot nshit.  Kaykay chill my nigga that cause Jackson and his ugly ass niggss have to start fights every where they go  . But girl this party bouta be different and plus you would never guess whoes the host! " i didnt really wanna know but shit the way Tavia talking bout it i want to kno " who hosting? " August!  Gurl and Kelvin said that he told him that you should slid through  .  I was to damn happy but being a thug that i am i played it of and said " Ight bett gurl we bouta turnuhh tomorrow boo!  " Yess gurl turn down for whatt!  Yo Tavia i will holler at you later. 

I get to Bills and i get me some hot dogs and a Icee .  Im walking back to my house to happy thinking about what Tavia told me about August wanting me to slid through his party.  Shyt im too damnn geeked!  I enter my house and my momma still ain't home.  She been on some goofy shyt lately . I take a shower and get in my night gown.  I put in my head phones and put August Alsina tracks on replay  .  Shyt i love August so much not only cause he from NOLA but he is the illest nigga in the industry right now  . 

**Chapter 2 **

Ohhh Shit!  i wake up at 7:20 only having 15 minutes to get dress before i get late for school.  I take my shower and wear my aztec leggings with my NOLA crop top.  I rush out the house skipping breakfast cause i knew there wasn't shyt to eat.  I catch up with Tavia and some others girls that we walk to school with.  Raneshia was complaining about how her "boy toy " Tony been acting flooky lately.  Tavia tells her  " gurl i love yu nshit but please shut the fuck up talking bout that dumb ass nigga!  boo you can find another loyal dick to ride!  you to damn sexy to be stressing about broke ass niggas that aint got shit on you " Raneshia starts laughing and we walk into the parking lot of or school  where we find Kelvin and his niggas. 

I was bouta walk away but then my future boothang calls me over.  " Wow!  " August says,  Whatchu mean wow nigga whatchu tryna say!?  Damn shawty calm down , Im  tryna say your fine ass looks good!  " Thanxx i try my best.  August does this sexy thing with his lips and says " Uhmm i was wondering if you could come to my party I'm having after school?  " Okay!  i mean i was bouta come already because Kelvin told me how you wanted me to slid threw your party.  " That dumbb ass nigga i was just fucking around not for his dumbb ass to tell you!  " Chill its cutee.  " Okayy then your finee ass better slid threw then August says smirking.    " I will my nigga "