22/1/2017

Today was just an average day for the brown haired girl. Her blue eyes lit up with happiness as she arrived at the ice rink with her purple(that looks red) haired friend. They got their skates and glided across the ice in a clumsy mess. Soon two of their other friends showed up and the four of them skated around together.
Then a cute guy appeared. The brown haired girl noticed him as soon as he appeared. She gasped and died internally. His dyed brown hair was perfect- and the shape of a mushroom. His light brown complexion was beautiful and his eyes were a chocolate brown. He wore a black jumper with some black joggers that said BOY on one of his legs. His black skates were just like some other regulars so the brown haired girl hoped she would see him again.
At first she stared from a distance- dying at the sight of his graceful skating. He looked like someone out of a kpop MV. But she eventually went and skated behind him whilst admiring everything about him.
After a while she said hello to his friend who said hi back and sounded so much like Jin. So she plucked up the courage to go and talk to mushroom boy. She said hi as he glided past her and he looked confused but waved back. She was so happy she skated to the side and tried to stop her ovaries from exploding.
The next time she spoke to him was when the machine was clearing the ice. She was walking pat to get food and as she walked past the bench he was sitting on she said hello. He glanced up at her and waved again. After she got food on her way back to her bench she said hello again and earned another wave. That ish made her day and she instantly texted her friend*coughs*ellie*coughs* about how GOD DAMN ADORABLE HE WAS. She wished he would notice her.
So she decided to go skating next Sunday as well in the hopes of seeing him and wrote what she would say to him:

That was the plan.
-F