Prolouge

During the first week of Spring Dragons and Devils go through a mating season. Mating season is where they choose one mate for a lifetime. Slayers will also go through this and find there respected mate. There is three ways to find out if they found their mate. 

1. They will start to always be with that person

2. The person had a  good relationship with them

3.  Last but not least its their said  crush

Now there is 5 stages that they will go though

1. Clinginess

2. Protectiveness

3. Jelously

4. Lust/ Marking

5. Mating

Depending on the powerlevel of each slayer its hard to say the extent they will go. If they are strong they will become overbearing.

As well age if they are over 17 they will mate and if they are under instead of mating its more of an extreme make-out.

Depending on the gender of the slayer let me say If its male then everything will follow. However if its female well the females mate will go through this change instead. For a time being they will have the senses as a regular slayer with out the magic so basically very keen senses. If you have a female slayer it is best to group her with the other mated and the male with the slayers.

This might sound weird but if you know any body with heavenly magic they will go through this as well if they have interacted with the slayers.

This book will walk you through each stage so best to keep it with you.

NOW WARNING: DURING THIS TIME THERE POWER WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF. IF YOU DECIDE TO SEPRATE THE MATES FROM THEM ITS BEST TO LOCK THEM UP AND TAKE THE MATED TO SOMEWHERE FOR SAFETY FOR ABOUT A WEEK. BUT THEY WILL TRY TO ESCAPE AND POSSIBLY WORK TOGETHER. KEEP THE MATED TOGETHER TO MIX THERE SAID SCENT. IF YOU RUN THEN THERE WILL BE A CHANCE IT WILL BECOME THE A GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK. FOR YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

To those who are mates I wish you luck but however you will always be there mate and there is a chance you love them back even thought you don't know it. I know you must be scared but just remember no matter what they WILL NOT HURT YOU.

Lucy said out loud to the Master. 

" Well gather Lucy I want you, Levy, Yukino, Kagura, Wendy, Mirajane. Kianna,Juvia, and last but not least Erza to come to my office  NOW," Master said

"Tell Elfman and the others to get Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Romeo, Sting,Laxus,Cobra,Rougue, and Jellal and lock them up go my children," Master yelled at the two girls who ran downstairs.