When we first met

Izaya was at the book store in the manga isle when he saw a boy in the yaoi section. Izaya approaches him "Whatchya readin'?" Izaya said while smiling at the boy. The boy quickly his the book and with saying the first thing on his mind he said "Bl-Black Butler!"  Izaya got a little closer to the boy without touching him "Oh! Black Butler, Sebastian is soo hot in that manga" "So, your gay?" The boy said while tilting his head a little "Yeah, why?" Izaya said while looking a little hurt "Because I was really reading Junjou Romantica" the boy said while smiling "I'm Aaron" Aaron said while holding his hand out "I'm Izaya!" Izaya said while shaking his hand "Hey, can I get your number? N-Not because..I like you or anything It's just because so I can get to know you" Izaya looked questioned "Um, sure can I have your phone?" "Oh  yeah here" Aaron handed His phone to Izaya an Izaya put his number into Aaron's phone "I'm in there as Izaya with a whale emoji, Is that ok?" Izaya said while handing his phone back to Aaron "Yeah that's totally fine, so see you later?" Aaron said while staring into Izaya's eyes "...Oh! yeah I'll text you later!". Aaron left the store while Izaya stayed for an hour or so reading manga.

So, is it good? Can you tell me? please!