Chapter 1

"Zeref!" Mavis shouted, stomping her foot. "Stop hiding! I'm done out here, can we go home now?"

Her and Zeref have gone out for a picnic date in the forest, a secretive little spot they had found long ago. Mavis loved going out in the woods with her boyfriend, often taking a little lunch out with them and spending the day out there talking and hiding out together. They'd been outside already for hours, and it was nearly three in the afternoon. Zeref, of course, was refusing to stop their teasing game of hide and seek that he started in the first place.

There was a rustle in the leaves as Zeref jumped out and tackled Mavis, wrapping his arms around her lithe body. She fell to the picnic blanket, landing beneath him with a loud groan.

"Zeref!" She whined, pushing on his chest with her hands. Her hair spread out behind her like a second blanket.

Her boyfriend simply smirked in reply, pinning her body down with his. He placed his hands on either side of her head, smiling at her. "Did I scare you?"

Mavis laughed, shaking her head. "You never scare me, so stop trying." She mumbled. Her hands rose up to cup his face, her fingers sliding over the hallows of his cheeks.

Zeref moved his head slightly, nuzzling into her palm. He leaned down, her hands wrapping around his hair as he pressed his lips onto hers. It was quiet, except for rustling leaves and heavy breathing.

"I love you." Zeref mumbled softly, dipping his head down and burying his face in her neck. Her skin was so warm, so soft. She smelt like hibiscus flowers.

Mavis laughed softly again, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you, too."

A small shiver went over her skin as Zeref's breath tickled her, the warm air somehow giving her goosebumps. Her body wiggled beneath his. The air was so stiff, sunlight pouring in small streams through the clouded treetops. Leaves fell down occasionally, landing with a soft crunching sound that broke the silence. Mavis's breath hitched in her throat as Zeref ran his hand up her thigh. Sparks seemed to burn her skin, trailing up her leg and rubbing softly beneath the hem of her dress. Her wide hips shifted on the ground in response. Nipping at her neck, Zeref buried his head deeper into the crook of her neck. His tongue flicked out occasionally, trailing over the pink dots he left earlier.

To be Continued ~