Kittens~

It had been a few months since you and Levi had met. After the short amount of time you had spent together, you were sold to someone and you hadn't seen him since. You had birthed three beautiful kittens not too long ago, and their eyes and ears were wide open already. One of them looked exactly like Levi, and it so painfully reminded you of him it was hard to concentrate on daily things. 

You tripped over one of your kittens on accident as you headed out from your comfortable cat bed, and your strong sense of worry kicked in. Luckily, it survived and went on mewling to his siblings about how he survived being stepped on by his mother.

You had overheard your owner talking after a few months about finding your kittens new homes, and it cause even more grief.  You dreaded the thought and knew you could not do anything about it. 

-time skip-

The next night, you woke all your kittens up and told them to be quiet. You led them through the cat door and you all filed out in a straight line. Heading over the fence, the kittens cried in protest when the saw the forest.

"Where are we going, mama?" The albino kitten asked, his meow thick with tiredness. You were about to reply when a loud splashing sound was made.

Rushing to the sound, you found that your other kittens had fallen into a large pool of water. Turning into your human form, something you hadn't done in a long time, you jumped into the pool and grabbed both kittens.

Something dragged at your foot, and you looked down. It was Levi. You started to drown as darkness engulfed you and your kits disappeared.

There was a loud mewl of annoyance when you jumped up and shook your kittens off of your stomach. They all looked up at you, their wide open eyes scared, "What's wrong mama?" The little (h/c) she-cat cried. She was a mix between h/c and raven black.

It broke your heart. You wouldn't see them anymore in a few days, and they never go to know their father.

~the second time skip brought to you by Levi's cleaning supplies~

You watched sadly as your last kit left with a human child. You had warned them before never to reveal that they were neko, but that promise never stayed, and you knew that from experience.

Your owners wanted more kittens, sadly, and one day the most surprising thing of your life had arrived.

When you went into the living room, a familiar raven black cat was lying on the couch. You cried out and lunged up to him, tackling him quickly. He hissed in surprise and suddenly realized that it was you.

You both had a lot of catching up to do....